I killed eddie...
  • Like I asked, have I lost the really good ending by killing Eddie at the exit of the Prison Labyrithn? If so, it's too late 'cause I've saved at the Hotel, but I would like to know. If I did, tell me what I should have done!

About this issue on how to get the best ending on Silent Hill... on SH1 I had the same problem.... I think they give you no clues about what you should do to get the best ending, like...
    1- At the hospital you go to the kitchen and have to pay VERY good attention to notice one of the bottles is collectable whitch is ok!
    2- You MUST think wild about everyhting and imagine you could put that red stuff (at the storage room or what's-it's-name) on the bottle. Okay, that's fair enough...
    3- But how can you imagine you have to use it to cure the police woman (Cybil?, I don't remember) on that twisted marry-go-round? Do they give us clues about this? I haven't seen none...
    Oh well... too easy would be boring but I think it's very frustrating to end, i.e., SH1 and see that he just died when he had the accident at the beggining of the game... and TADA!

• Skyhigh, don't worry because everyone has to kill Eddy, you have to kill him to progress further through the game, little sucker was hard to kill for me, well he would be with me playing on hard.