• In the team tournament mode of the game, i chose the option to 'up the stakes'. when i won the match it awarded me a power up icon. it shows up when i go the menu to apply bonuses but i am unable to put i t on any of my items. it is at the very bottom of the list and looks like an upside-down exploding wedge.if you know what this is and how i can apply it please let me know. or just a list of all the bonuses and how to apply them all, again please...i've tryed everything...thanks!
  • Hey funkhomie... I am trying to figure the same thing out... but i dont even know how to earn any of them... I am maxed out everywhere else...
  • hey guys same thing here, i know how to earn them but have no idea how to apply them.. why hasnt ne 1 replied to the question when there is so many people having the same problem, please reply.. thanks, kevin roaCH
  • Believe me, we've been trying to find out as well. EA's tech support board is somewhat, well... not very supportive. I no longer have the game to do some messing with to figure it out, unfortunately.
  • Yeah, I tried searching for this earlier today as well. I couldn't find a single mention anywhere on the internet.