• Is anyone as obsessed as me??

I have seen all of seasons 1-5 and am halfway through 6. Im bidding on a CTU messenger bag on ebay too so i can play jack bauer running accross the car park at asda with tiff :D
  • OK, so I'm not THAT obssessed, but I lurve 24.

Can't wait until series seven starts on Sky One, wish they'd hurry up and put it on.

At least me Stargate Atlantis starts in September, so that's something to watch at least, and The 4400 is on at the moment, so yay :D
  • I watched all of season one, but fell out of it after that. I worked a job that scheduled me at the times when it was showing. I didn't have a dvr back then. After that I haven't watched any more of it.
  • Might have a wait for season 7 jay - Word is they have binned the original script and started work on a new one so havent even begun filming yet

Only Keifer Sutherland and Chloe have signed up for season 7 as yet
  • wh...wh...wh...wh...WHAT?
    You're kidding, right? You're being mean and messing with my head, you must be, I can't wait much longer, they're supposed to be about half way through filming AT LEAST by now, dammit dammit dammit dammit dammit :mad:

It's so not fair :crybaby:
  • And word on the 24 street ( the one in my head were i skip happily along with jack bauer) is that they have the script for the movie but are not gonna film it until the series is completely over but they reckon its gonna keep going on TV until at least 2009!! Woo!!
  • THAT is cool, but i thought the movie was meant to be out next year, possibly around summertime. I'm sure that was the plan... :confused:
  • There is a script for it but they havent even began filming it yet. The talk is that they will do it real time but over 2 hours rather than 24.

I read in a interview with keifer sutherland that he wants to do 24 the musical and 24 the comedy too!!!

Tiff and i have been singing 24 the musical songs all weekend!!
  • Jane N STAFF said:
    There is a script for it but they havent even began filming it yet. The talk is that they will do it real time but over 2 hours rather than 24...

I knew the movie was only gonna be 2 hours, but I thought they weren't gonna be able to do it real-time as they're supposed to be filming in London, I think, Belgium or whatever, the US, several diff countries, so how could they do it real-time for two hours? Have to be a REALLY fast jet they use to get from country to country, lol