1/2 Ton Wild Monster Pig - :( (Killed).
  • In this photo (Linked to below) released by Melynne Stone, Jamison Stone, 11, poses with a wild pig he killed near Delta, Ala., May 3, 2007. Stone's father says the hog weighed a staggering 1,051 pounds and measured 9-feet-4 from the tip of its snout to the base of its tail. If claims of the animal's size are true, it would be larger than "Hogzilla,'' the huge hog killed in Georgia in 2004. (AP Photo)

I know what you're thinking, and this image is not a fake. If it was from a tabloid magazine I would tell you, but this is an Associated Press photo, and is completely real, and very scary :o. 'Cept I doubt this pig could chase anyone down...

*(Warning: This is an image of a dead pig with the hunter. It is not very graphic, but it will amaze you if you'd take a look).

It's just a shame they had to kill the guy. He would have made a hilarious tourist attraction, I must say.

• Oh S**T !!!! :o
    That is one big Hog !!!!! :huh:
    It looks more like a bear dont you think..... :confused:
  • 1/2 Ton Wild Monster Pig?

I think I had one or two of those have been sighted at some of the parties I've thrown. :D

All jokes aside, that's a LOT of bacon.
  • Jerry M STAFF said:
    1/2 Ton Wild Monster Pig?

I think I had one or two of those have been sighted at some of the parties I've thrown. :D

All jokes aside, that's a LOT of bacon.

Geez Jerry, you really should stop by the forum more often. It's lonely round these parts. We need more staff members ;).

Funny joke though. I couldn't bear to eat that thing after seeing it. I can't even force myself to look at the picture again. I don't want nightmares. Imagine how many monster animals we have yet to see, kill and eat?

I think about that a lot. What's so deep in the ocean that we will take years to reach. Probably some scary, scary stuff.
  • MCWHAMMER said:
    Geez Jerry, you really should stop by the forum more often. It's lonely round these parts. We need more staff members ;).
    I hear ya. I miss the geezers that I used to spar with on a regular basis. I have to assume that, like me, they just can't make it here as often as they'd like. Or, at all.