Halloween anyone?
  • Okay, now I realize that many of us are "too old" to dress up for Halloween, but I figured I'd ask everyone what they're gonna be.

I'm breaking the mold and doing a costume theme-ish idea. My boy is going to be dressing up as the Joker and I'm going to dress up as Harley Quinn. Then, my two beagles are going to dress up as Bud and Lou (Harley's hyena babies). I've never done a themed costume before so it should be fun. We're actually going to be attending a Disney Halloween party in a week so that'll be fun.

What're you all going to be for Halloween?
  • I have a Homemade Devil costume that I've used for 3 years now... I have a Dragon in the making but he's way too unfinished for this years use but I've got a bottle in the neck with tubes to the nose for trickling smoke, I'm still working on a SAFE way to emulate fire breath...laterzzz
  • Ermmmm. I may go to a mates party, but to be honest i can see myself just sitting on the sofa, watching a DVD or 5.....:)
  • We are supposed to be going out round pubs and clubs in town. Tiff is going dresses as Jack Bauer or House MD (my idea coz those are my 2 fantasies lol!!) I have no idea what im doing i was going to be Sally from Nightmare before christmas but i dont have the time or talent to make a costume!!

I love HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Jane N STAFF said:
    i was going to be Sally from Nightmare before christmas but i dont have the time or talent to make a costume!!

Really Jane? They sell Sally's costume over here. My mum dresses as her every year cuz she got sick of being a slave to the sewing machine.
  • i have seen them mel but they would never get shipped over here in time plus they are about 70 dollars!!!

I did see a bring it on cheerleader outfit on ebay for 700 dollars!!!!!!
  • Jane N STAFF said:
    ...I did see a bring it on cheerleader outfit on ebay for 700 dollars!!!!!!

Was that 700 US, AUS, or Poke, dollars? :D lol