Heavenly Sword PS3 Game Comments
  • Please let us know what you think of Heavenly Sword on the Sony Playstation 3 here
  • Absolutely amzing game....!!!!!!

Ignore the reviews you will hear/read about this game. It is true and utter quality. The Combat is top-class, the graphics are extraodinary, the whole game gets a very big thumbs-up from me....

So far it has far from got dull or boring, it is one of the best games if not the best game out for the PS3 at this moment in time...
    And dont forget its a PS3 exclusive...;):D
  • robcoxy said:
    Absolutely amzing game....!!!!!!

Ignore the reviews you will hear/read about this game. It is true and utter quality. The Combat is top-class, the graphics are extraodinary, the whole game gets a very big thumbs-up from me....

So far it has far from got dull or boring, it is one of the best games if not the best game out for the PS3 at this moment in time...
    And dont forget its a PS3 exclusive...;):D

agreed great game ;)
  • I agree its a great looking game,i havnt had chance to play it as much as i would like to due to being busy i think i am on the 2nd chapter :redface:
  • ElemeNtaL said:
    I agree its a great looking game,i havnt had chance to play it as much as i would like to due to being busy i think i am on the 2nd chapter :redface:

Same here, I believe I am at the 3rd, I am not sure. I just beat some "Flying" teleporting boss (You have to beat the punk 4 times in a row!).

I also haven't had a lot of time to play.

My early thoughts on the game...

Sixaxis guided cannonballs and crossbow... not working for me at all. It is simply too hard to control that way. BUT, you can easily go into the options and cut that junk off ;). I found it to be much more fun that way.

The graphics are mind-blowing. Early in the game, you are on that cliff from the demo, looking out at the mountains and everything. It's a beauty to behold. They did an amazing job in that respect.

In other threads I noticed people saying that in the demo, they thought the controls were just button-mashy. Well, so far, there is some of that, but if you want to beat this game, you have to pull off combos (Mortal Kombat style :D).

There isn't much else out on the PS3 right now worth checking out, so at least rent it, see what you think. I'd just recommend cutting off six-axis controls as soon as possible (Pause and find the options). They aren't helpful.

I'll let you know more of my thoughts once I get further along in the game.
  • Its a nice game but im facing a little bet if difficulty in chapter two, how to protect shen from the soldiers , if any body can help me with cheat how to control the arrows so I can kill the soldiers easy

[email]tareq91@hotmail.com[/email]
  • I've played the game and i was impressed with the graphics and the story line but it felt a little like god of war..Not to mention it only took about 5.5hrs to beat..But i still rate it a must have for the ps3
  • A pal of mine who is a Mr Gamer and has always been since school days, his owned every console you could think of... well he jsut got a PS3 via mobile phone deal and popped over to my place to check out Heavenely Sword... I've had issues getting past the second stage, he picks up the controller and after three tries he breezed into stage three... so now I have access to more the game.... I concur the game is up there as one of the best.... just not overly pleased with the Sixaxis control idea, yes I know you can switch it off, but it seems they so wanted to have this facility in the game, there appears to be a lack of thought and it just seems tacked on as a gimmick....
  • I agree I rather enjoyed this game, though it was a little short for my tastes. I likewise agree that the master shen episode is retardedly hard. Years of being ridiculed for moving the controller while playing have left older gamers useless at operating the six axis controlls. And for the protecting Master Shen level you need to use it. Luckilly my daughter is remarkably good at the six axis controll and beat it for me.
  • I've not long since completed it and apart from the obvious shortness of it, I can't fault it. I love the sixaxis controls, I think I'm really good at it too. The protect shen mission is probably my faveourite and I got 3 stars on it first time. I think it adds a new style to console gaming with the sixaxis, just be glad they added a turn off feature!

I just wish they had made it longer now. If it was longer it would probably stay on my shelf, but I think it's going on ebay now its complete.
  • yeah, lots of FUN but too SHORT!!
  • I am watching my wife play it at this very moment, and all I can say is "WOW"!

The storyline is intriguing and the graphics are as smooth as can be. The action/battle sequences are superior. The wife is more of a Wii/Nintendo/Platform fan, but she is totally enthralled with Heavenly Sword.

Now, if she ever decides to give up the controller, I too am looking forward to playing this one as well.
  • stering projectils is my fav part

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion