Southern Californian Fires
  • In case you haven't heard, the South of California in the USA has been ravaged by fires.
    I just thought, on behalf of Absolute Playstation, that I would send heartfelt messages to anyone affected by this tragedy, either directly or indirectly whether they be family members or friends.
    I know it's gradually getting delt with, but there are still fires.

I hope all our members will join me by sending our thoughts of goodwill towards the people who have had to try to deal with these very difficult of circumstances.

Once again, my heart, and I am sure everyone elses, goes out to the people who have been affected by these fires.

Please leave any heartfelt messages below...

Site Squad
  • Mel, I hope all is well over in your neck of the woods! We finally have rain for the first time in a few months.
  • Things are fine in my neck of the woods Mike. No worries.

All I've had to deal with was the poor air quality. I had to skip my karate class because I feared I'd have an asthma attack. My city wasn't in the line of fire. My cousin up in Malibu had to be evacuated Monday at 4 in the morning.

The fires are contained now and our air quality is supposed to be better tomorrow so all is well. No worries guys. I'm not dead.:)
  • It has also stopped filmin gof the new series of 24

In all seriousness - i saw this on the news and it looks devestating. I hope everyone is ok but it was so nice to see people rallying round each other!!
  • Terrible, imagine losing your home and everything. Just doesnt bear thinking about.
    My thoughts go out to all those affected.....