Heavenly Sword PS3 Game Help
  • If you need help with Heavenly Sword on the PlayStation 3 please give us as much information as possible and one of our game experts will reply within 24 hours.
  • Hi, I've had HS a while but been plugged in to Fifa08, Resistance and Motorstorm... started playing HS last night and first stage was fun and essentially a breeze, but the next level with Kai... I'm finding so hard with this sixaxiss control (aftertouch)... I'm finding I can't hit an open barn door with a cow. let alone the enemy running in the dark... you got any tips to aid me in my quest of hodling the fort so to speak?
  • I played this game as soon as it came out, Beautiful game.. Although short.. the only tip is to practice.. Do very slight movements with the six axis.. This is a really difficult part of the level for being this first time to use this after touch..believe it or not the other levels where you use this are easy compared to this part of the game..You use this after touch a few times in the game.. so if you want which is what i did.. beat this level any way you can practice on the other parts of the game where this is done and come back.. One other tip that worked for me was not to use the after touch.. just put the aiming dot on the target and kill them that way.. Its a little harder to do at a distance but when the aiming dot turns red just shoot.. The problem with this level is there are so many guys running at you at the same time...And the after touch is very difficult to use up close...(remember slight movements with the six axis..And eventually your arrows will be like laser giddied missiles)
  • I found that six-axis-guiding anything in this game was impossible. I immediately went into the settings area of the controls and cut off the six-axis motion controls. It worked a lot better for me once I was aiming normally again, with toggle sticks.

You may want to suck it up, and turn "Six-Axis" off just for this game, so that you can really enjoy it. I found the motion controls to be too distracting and hard to use. By all means though, try what shootemhigh says first... I'll admit that he seems to have had a better grip on the situation of slightly moving the controller. I probably went into it too crazily, and that may have been my problem.
  • MCWHAMMER said:
    I found that six-axis-guiding anything in this game was impossible. I immediately went into the settings area of the controls and cut off the six-axis motion controls. It worked a lot better for me once I was aiming normally again, with toggle sticks.

To tell you the truth MCW, I didn't even know you could turn the six-axis off.. But it might be easier to use the toggle sticks.. I just dealt with it and suffered with the six-axis.. But with a little practice the six-axis isn't bad.. Its just at some times its like trying to fly a bus threw a window.. :frown:
  • shootemhigh said:
    Its just at some times its like trying to fly a bus threw a window.. :frown:

Ha ha, good analogy ;). I immediately became frustrated with the one where you shoot a cannon at some plates that are a mile away from you. When I saw how hard it was going to be to steer the cannonball, I went into the game options screen and found that you could turn off the six-axis control. Sure enough, after turning it out, I found steering to be much easier, if still not precise. I haven't finished the game yet, but plan to someday :o.
  • MCWHAMMER said:
    Ha ha, good analogy ;). I immediately became frustrated with the one where you shoot a cannon at some plates that are a mile away from you. When I saw how hard it was going to be to steer the cannonball, I went into the game options screen and found that you could turn off the six-axis control. Sure enough, after turning it out, I found steering to be much easier, if still not precise. I haven't finished the game yet, but plan to someday :o.

I beat it but not a 100%... I'm to into COD4 right now... That games amazing..
  • Cheers guys, I'll give both your options ago... though Shootem, you say practise of other levels... but I need to get to them first don't I? or is there some way of getting the other levels?
    I've just finished my first season with Fifa08, so will take a rest from that game and I'll get back to HS and Resistance... I have Assassins Creed on order and it comes out Friday, so should have that on Saturday, and since I'm not DJing this weekend.... 48 hours of AC.... looking forward to that....
  • DJTC said:
    Cheers guys, I'll give both your options ago... though Shootem, you say practise of other levels... but I need to get to them first don't I? or is there some way of getting the other levels?

No unfortunately you have to beat that level...Sorry for the mix up...:redface: But I found the easiest way to do this is just use the little red dot...and concentrate on the enemy thats close to you and not so much the ones far away...And don't use the after touch for those close up enemy's just on those that are at distance... That will give you the ample time to steer the arrow...You'll only have to do this for a short time...once you've kill enof of the enemy you go back to the fort castle thingy...You'll know your close to the end of this section when the enemy seems to just come out of every where...Put up your last stand and give it all you've got...One other suggestion, don't use the after touch at all hear...Just use the red dot...The after touch takes to long and you have very little time to take your shots hear...
  • how can you defeat the raven king
  • Read below on defeating Raven King.

Use lots of evasive rolls and then use a quick Range/Power Combo and
    then roll away. The best way to defeat Bohan without too much problems
    is to use quick combos and then fast evasion rolls. The more Nariko
    uses fast evasion, the better her chances of not getting hit cheaply
    (which can happen a lot).

Once Bohan's health has been depleted, approach him and press the
    CIRCLE BUTTON and then the SQUARE BUTTON to end this sequence.