• how do people has any one been playing online, how does the game play vary has it got lag issues like slowing down and that, can't wait to get it set up try juiced and awf2. Can you dowload mods,skins and extras.
  • sfjp@hotmail.co.uk said:
    how do people has any one been playing online, how does the game play vary has it got lag issues like slowing down and that, can't wait to get it set up try juiced and awf2. Can you dowload mods,skins and extras.

Hows it going sfjp...I pretty much only play online...At least until assassins creed comes out...My games of choice are resistance fall of man and call of duty 4... As far lag issues it depends on your internet connection...If you have a good connection you should be alright...Now as far as other players it depends... Some just have poor connections or there cheating...But for the most part its not to bad, at least with the people I play with...I find online play addictive...I'm online just about every night...Well hope to see ya online...And welcome to absolute playstation...
  • definatley mate sounds good !