Member of the month
  • What do you need to have, to be member of the month
  • The M.O.M. award is voted on by the staff. How to be considered? Participate in the forums! Join in conversations, start some interesting threads, lend a hand in the gaming help where you can- all of this weighs in for who gets nominated.
  • As long as you enjoy it here and are happy to contribute in whatever way you can, you have as good a chance as anybody.........;)
  • robcoxy said:
    As long as you enjoy it here and are happy to contribute in whatever way you can, you have as good a chance as anybody.........;)

What Rob (current M.O.M) said!
  • What Rob (current M.O.M) said!

You see that shiny badge under my name gives me so much more respect round here........ Maybe Jay might even listen to me now......or maybe not........;)
  • robcoxy said:
    ...Maybe Jay might even listen to me now...

I'm sorry, did you say something Rob?

Hmm...guess not. Must've been my imagination. :eek:
  • robcoxy said:
    You see that shiny badge under my name gives me so much more respect round here........ Maybe Jay might even listen to me now......or maybe not........;)

Haha, lol. That'll happen ;)
  • Mike C STAFF said:
    Haha, lol. That'll happen ;)

Excuse me? I listen to people when they have something to contribute that's er worth contributing.
    Even if it's not worth contributing, I still listen. I may not always hear what is said, but it doesn't mean I'm not listening.
  • Jason F Staff said:
    I may not always hear what is said, but it doesn't mean I'm not listening.

In one ear and out the other, eh? No gray matter to stop things up in there! That sure explains a lot! ;)
  • That sure explains a lot!

Sure does...........;)