Hello :)
  • though i should join since owning my Ps3 for over 2weeks now, never had a PS in my life until this, been into nintendo then xbox/xbox360 but sold the 360 early this year due to not playing much onit,

But it all changed after i had a big pay day :D and though why not and treat myself ina ps3 and new HD Tv :) best thing i did.

The ps3 is just superb in every way after i bought the HDMI cable it all changed :D

Games if got are: Motorstorm, COD4 and Assasin's Creed, had Heavenly Sword but was a rubbish game so traded it in,

PSN username: jamesy88
  • Hiya jamesy88. I know what you mean about HDMI. It changes your life :o. No seriously, HDTV is just wonderful stuff. Add PS3 to it, and you've got the best setup you could ask for.

Sounds like you picked up some great new games to play on it. You'll find that a lot of us are also all big fans of "Resistance: Fall of Man". Many of us still play the Multiplayer on it, and they're coming out with 2 brand new maps soon to keep us interested until the 2nd game next year.

Watched any Blu-ray's yet? I won't pretend they are cheap, that's why I rent them, but I highly prefer Blu-ray to DVD now. Wouldn't have it any other way.

Oh, and Jamesy, we have a separate "PS3 Handles" thread, right here. Be sure to add your handle there so everyone can find it and add ya.
  • cheers for the welcome MCWHAMMER,

ye HDTV is the way, just made my mum buy 1 for downstairs ha,

ye iv got 2 blu-ray dvd's Fantastic 4 and Spiderman 3, which i had with the package.. resistance: fall of man? heard about the game but havent actually seen it beeing played might be worth investing in that game,

ye iv seen the price ov blu-rays bit expensive but for the quality you cant blame it..

i dont intend to keep the games after i have finished with them as if you do build a collection of games your just going to lose money, so better to trade them in and get the latest games out there .

will add my handle now :)
  • jamesy88 said:
    sold the 360 early this year due to not playing much onit,

Im about to the same thing. My 360 has sat in my closet for the last few months.

Welcome to the forums! :D
  • Awww, congratulations on your new "baby" Jamesy. The Playstation will not disappoint you.

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask me or one of the other STAFF members and we'll do our absolute best to help you out.

Happy posting!:)
  • Yup, like our resident Miss Final Fantasy said, just ask us if you've got a question about either the site or a game you're having trouble with or if, god forbid, your PS3 starts to play up a bit, ok? :)

Oh and welcome to the APi forums :)