• Dose anyone do this, I go there all the time and never see anyone there, Is there a time and day that everyone dose the live chat...Just wondering:D ...
  • HAHAHAAH!! I check at least once every hour. There was sombody in there this morning but he wouldnt respond to me. Am I that scary? lol See you there.
  • NecroshineX said:
    HAHAHAAH!! I check at least once every hour. There was sombody in there this morning but he wouldnt respond to me. Am I that scary? lol See you there.

That was probably me...I wrote whats up...But didn't get a response back...so i left...
  • We usually try to schedule a weekly chat session on Sundays- you may have noticed the pinned thread in the Forum Announcements section. Lately the sessions have not had many people (a few staffers, robcoxy, mcwhammer) but even so we manage to spend a couple of hours going on about a range of topics (and some nonsense mixed in ;) ).
  • NecroshineX said:
    HAHAHAAH!! I check at least once every hour. There was sombody in there this morning but he wouldnt respond to me. Am I that scary? lol See you there.

Lyndon M STAFF said:
    We usually try to schedule a weekly chat session on Sundays- you may have noticed the pinned thread in the Forum Announcements section. Lately the sessions have not had many people (a few staffers, robcoxy, mcwhammer) but even so we manage to spend a couple of hours going on about a range of topics (and some nonsense mixed in ;) ).

Thats great, round abouts what time...I'd like to get on and chat a little...I'm on the east coast...
  • Timing usually varies shootemhigh. Possibly 9AM pacific on Sunday.
  • Melinda S STAFF said:
    Timing usually varies shootemhigh. Possibly 9AM pacific on Sunday.

Ok thats cool...I'll just check in from time to time...And when I see chatting I'll chat...I'll be at work from 5:30 to at least 11:00am...So I'll just be able to stop in every now and then until after 11:00am...
  • Thats 3 times now that I have gone in there and as soon as the window loads up, your name disappears shootem. I am there now!!
  • I'll try to pop in sometime sunday afternoon. Its been ages since I've been in there
  • NecroshineX said:

shootemhigh said:
    That was probably me...I wrote whats up...But didn't get a response back...so i left...

I think shootem's scared of me too? :p I was in there this morning and he wouldn't say a word to me either. :( Wassup with that? :confused:
  • I think Necroshine became scared of me too. The second I signed in he hightailed it OUTTA there.:confused:
  • Hey Mel, I think these guys are forgetting that the STAFF vote on member of the month. What better way to secure a nomination then to spend some time chatting with the powerful and influential STAFF members? ;)
  • Chris S STAFF said:
    Hey Mel, I think these guys are forgetting that the STAFF vote on member of the month. What better way to secure a nomination then to spend some time chatting with the powerful and influential STAFF members? ;)

Good point Chris. If you want to bribe me, shoot me a pm, lol. ;)
  • Chris S STAFF said:
    Hey Mel, I think these guys are forgetting that the STAFF vote on member of the month. What better way to secure a nomination then to spend some time chatting with the powerful and influential STAFF members? ;)

Hahah, Jay and I had Necro believing it that way until Lyndon popped in and equalled the plane by saying we were no different than them as far as gaming was concerned.;)

As far as bribery is concerned, I would most definately like my briberies to be paid in a large seran wrapped basket filled with No Bake Chocolate Chip cookies and delivered to me by several toned muscled men with their shirts off and calling me princess.

This bribery system is subject to change without notice.

;)
  • Chris S STAFF said:
    I think shootem's scared of me too? :p I was in there this morning and he wouldn't say a word to me either. :( Wassup with that? :confused:

You where in there when I was...:confused: I didn't see you in there, the only three people I've ever talked to in livechat is MEL, JAY and Nec....I would of have chatted with ya if you were in there...
  • I'll hold you to that, shootem! ;) I try to pop in at least once everytime I'm online.
    Good to see Jane in there today!
  • Conflabit!
    That's the fifth time this week one of the members hightailed out once I made an entrance. Please, if I smell just tell me!;) :huh:
  • See!!! Glad i'm not the only one it happens to!! By they way...you poofer... you just did it to me.

As you say....... CONFLABIT! :p
  • Conflabit! (it's the newest thing... All the kids are saying it!) There they go again, running off this morning. :huh:

I'm with you Mel! I think the STAFF tag is like chat repellant! ;)
  • shootemhigh said:
    Dose anyone do this, I go there all the time and never see anyone there, Is there a time and day that everyone dose the live chat...Just wondering:D ...

I go on to chat room maybe I might see you on there