Positive thoughts....
  • ...prayers, and positive vibes needed.

One of the O.G.'s is hurting. Many of you here know Speediebeenie, and if you do, you know what a warm and wonderful person she is. I'm not going to air her business here, but she has suffered a great loss. Please mention her and her family in your prayers, or send some positive vibes out to her in any way you choose.

She is one of the good ones and I'm trying to help our friend.

Thank you,

JM
  • Oh dear, what on earth happened? I know you're not exactly going to tell us all the whole story, but I'm just asking I guess out of my own rhetorical curiousity.

I will definately be keeping Miss Speed in my prayers and hopefully it all works out for the best.:( We should send her cookies or something.;) Or maybe a card would do better.
  • I was wondering why we haven't seen her in for a while. Thoughts and prayers are heading out for her.
  • Poor Speedie. Whatever has happened to her - i hope she comes through the otherside. All our thoughts and love are with her!!

PAss all our love onto her please!
  • We all miss Suz and the sunshine she spread around these parts! :hug:

Our thoughts and prayers in her time of need.
  • Jerry M STAFF said:
    ...prayers, and positive vibes needed.

One of the O.G.'s is hurting. Many of you here know Speediebeenie, and if you do, you know what a warm and wonderful person she is. I'm not going to air her business here, but she has suffered a great loss. Please mention her and her family in your prayers, or send some positive vibes out to her in any way you choose.

Thank you,

JM

Will do. I hope everything is ok.
  • Jerry M STAFF said:
    ...prayers, and positive vibes needed.

Thank you,

JM

Of course Jerry. Let her know that there are those of us out here that dont even know her, pulling for her.
  • Chris S STAFF said:
    We all miss Suz and the sunshine she spread around these parts! :hug:
    Indeed!
    She lost someone unexpectedly, and it hit her VERY hard. Thank you all for your kind thoughts and prayers. Susan sends along her best to those she knows (y'all know who you are :D) and those she doesn't know yet.
  • I miss my APi Mom. She always had the best livechat cookies :)
  • Sorry I'm a bit late. Got stuck in the que at Tescos again. Took me ages to find a gift then it turned out I didn't have enough money in my wallet. I tell you I was evry embarrassed when I had to put the thing back.

Anyway, seriously now, I really hope she is ok. Well not ok because can never be ok when something like that happens, but well, like everyone else, I'm thinking of her.

Give her a big :hug: from us all :)
  • Wow, it's been a while. I actually had to re-register, since I don't even remember my old password, so please forgive me.

WOW, I just don't know what to say.. "THANK YOU" doesn't even BEGIN to cover it, but THANK YOU I surely do. You guys are AMAZING, you really really are. Please allow me to first thank you, from the bottom of my aching heart, for the awesome roses that arrived yesterday afternoon. I was floored when I opened the box, and quite frankly still am. Your loving giving kindness knows no bounds, and there are special rewards for people like you up in Heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so what happened? Well, my brother died. He lived in California, was 50 years old, and it was very sudden and unexpected. It was apparently a heart attack, and he was home. He was a very "to-himself" sort of person, so he'd been "gone", alone, for some time before he was found.. and that's all I can handle saying about that part. Of us 5 sisters, I was chosen to write his obituary. That was one of the most difficult things I have ever had to do in my entire life. (right up there with telling my Father that his Mom died, then a year later, telling my sister Josie that our Dad had died). It's been hard, to say the least.

THANK GOD FOR GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Without Him, I'd be a horrible wreck, but with His mercy and grace, He's carrying me, and my family, through this hard time. Ya want proof? Go look in the mirror, because YOU GUYS, and your loving care, are a Gift from Him, and, to me, proof positive, of His Love.

Jerry, I want to especially THANK YOU more than words can ever express, for posting this, thinking of me and talking with me during this rough time... you are, without a doubt, The Best proof of God's Amazing Grace.

Mel, I got your card, and you'll get mine soon. I love you too, Sweetheart, you are one of the SWEETEST Gifts God has ever given me. (how did you know that Numbers 6:22-27 is one of my favourites!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?)

Thank you all again, so very very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With friends like you, the healing process is sure to go well.

With much more love and thanks than words can say,

Susan B STAFF