• After some on opinions on the following games. Any help or advice appreciated.....
    1) Assassins creed
    2) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
    3) Guitar Hero 3
  • Assassins creed is a terrible game. Dont get me wrong, its a good game to start off with but it starts to get very boring and repetitive. Then when you complete the game its gives you the most stupid crappiest ending ever. Im not gonna spoil anything so dont worry.

Call of duty is a great game. Definantly a keeper in my books. As well as being challenging its also easy and very fun.

Ive never played Guitar hero so no comment.
  • Call of duty 4 is were I would lead you...It has replay value... In single player and with the online play...
  • Errrmm

GH3 (on any console!!)

Well that's just my beef, but if you like GH then take a closer look at Rock Band. Bit expensive for the full blown works $180 for guitar, drums, mic & game but mental
  • Personally if I had to choose one, I'd choose Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock. That's only because I am not good at First Person shooters so Call of Duty and Assassin's Creed would do me little good.

Guitar Hero III is actually a pretty good game because you have to battle bosses and the songs on there are pretty good.:D
  • In my opinion, you cant really go wrong with any of those but if I was forced to choose, I would go with COD4.
  • Having not played Assassins creed, and still really wanting to play it by the way ;) i'd have to say COD4 then.......:)
  • call of duty - CRAP UNLESS HAVE INTERNET IF NOT ONLINE DONT BOTHER MATE.
    assins creed - LOOKS ALRIGHT GOOD GAME
    Guitar hero 3 - GET P***ED WITH YOUR MATES CLASS GAME !
  • sfjp are you mentally unstable....
    WHY ARE YOU SWEARING...
    CHILDREN ALSO COME TO THIS SITE!:mad:
  • he used the *** in the rules it says thas fine doesnt it?
  • yep.. but swearing.. is a no no
  • come on man get a grip didnt mean no harm by it.