• IVE JUST STARTED PLAYING ASSASINS CREED,IM NOT TO SURE ABOUT THE GAME OVERALL BUT WHEN LOOKING ROUND THERE'S ALOT OF MOTION BLUR I DONT NO WHETHER THIS IS BECAUSE OF THE HD TV THAT IM RUNNING IT ON OR SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE GAME I DOMT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH ANY OTHER GAMES SO IM PUTTING IT DOWN TO THE GAME,ANY IDEAS?:frown:
  • No need to shout, steel- we aren't deaf just yet. ;)

That motion blur is possibly part of the game itself- may not be anything that can be done. Does this hapen throughout the game or just certain spots?
  • i havent noticed any motion blur whilst playing it atall, and mines on a Hdtv,
  • it's doing it through the hole game the graphics are just not solid and now its just started stalling i cant turn the ps3 off quit the game or anything.
  • I think your system is yet another that has been affected by the 2.0 update- there have been a number of reported instability problems that have come up since it was released. Sony plans to have a fix available soon.
  • lol I don't get the fuzzy, but I get stuck in a load screen...If ur system takes a dump does Sony fix it? Cuz i just sold my 360 so I bought a ps3 60G and was wondering if they have the policy like MS where they paid for shipping and fixes the console if it breaks?
  • Yes they do- Sony has a one year warranty from date of purchase. Just have to call them to make the arrangements.

From what i have been seeing around the web the problem is maybe the game itself- there have been quite afew having problems with it.
  • im not to sure now if the blur is part of the game or not ,if it is then its very annoying,i took one copy back and changed it for a new one and this is doing the same thing stalling whilst loading.the blur is when you look around with the camera you get sort of lines coming down the screen and it all goes a bit soft nothing looks solid,if it is the game is there anything they can do or are we just stuck with it???????
  • Afraid we are stuck with it until UbiSoft can put out a fix- they definitely know about this happening, they received a lot of feedback about this.
  • what alet down i was hoping theis would of been the first ruly next gen game so much for that lets just hope the next gta can get it right.
  • :confused: it seem's to be the same with all the games at the mo,there the best games of the year the graphics are stunning........blah blah blah.BUT there not the last two games ive bought im not that impressed with "ass" creed and cod4 whats the next big game of the year going to be then??????????? :huh:
  • I had no blurring problems it wasnt on an hdtv though,but it did crash a few times mainly on the horse when you were going for it.My main problem was I finished it over a weekend!
  • how do steelcitysurfer what tv you running it on it'll have to be 720p or 1080p for a crisp picture even 1080i can have fuzzy pictures i know its aball ache i had to buy a new one cos mu other hd screen wasnt up to date. have a look at digital direct you can get em with 5 year warranty's with out any extra cost 700.00 for 1080p jvc 42 inch makes ps3 far far better.
  • got assasins creed for me brothers crimbo presenet on 360 i looked into seeing if any issues on that version and none atall the crashing i was told by gamestaion and game that to do with playstations processer or the way it runs games or sommet like that hopefuly them updates shud fix it though ,we dont want them 360's taking the lead now do we.
  • Im playing it on a panasonic 26in it plays at 720p,i think it might be part of the game its like your watching it through cctv,very annoying whatever.ive stated having problems with a couple of demos that ive recently down loaded the same things been happening............i hope its not my TV. 42in would be a bit big for our living room i would have to sit in the garden.:o
  • wonderboy said:
    I had no blurring problems it wasnt on an hdtv though,but it did crash a few times mainly on the horse when you were going for it.My main problem was I finished it over a weekend!

the crashing seems to have stopped since i downloaded the last update so hpefully that's the last of the problems,not that fussed about playing it at the mo,its getting a bit boreing............whats the flag's all about?
  • steelcitysurfer said:
    the crashing seems to have stopped since i downloaded the last update so hpefully that's the last of the problems,not that fussed about playing it at the mo,its getting a bit boreing............whats the flag's all about?

All that was left to do when I'd finished was find the remaining flags and I couldnt be arsed so I took it back as an unwanted present ;)
  • Wow, checking different forums, the news from everyone is the same, boring game!

Is the game really that bad? The idea of the game, the concept of scouting your target, choosing how to go in for the kill, that sounds like loads of fun, regardless of how many times you have to do it. It can't be the same thing every time!

Comments?
  • its a fantastic game it just dosent live up to the expectation wich is gutting really.
  • wonderboy said:
    All that was left to do when I'd finished was find the remaining flags and I couldnt be arsed so I took it back as an unwanted present ;)

UVE REALLY UPSET ME NOW I WAS TRYING TO CONVICE MYSELF IT WAS'NT AS BAD AS I NO IT IS,SO THIS MEANS I COULD BE TARDE'ING YET ANOTHER GAME IN,WHEN WILL IT END,:angry:
  • okay steel surfer.

I think you need anger management classes
  • shaddow said:
    okay steel surfer.

I think you need anger management classes
    Have you been talking to my wife? i think im getting a bit bitter and twisted towards this game now........breath.......breath.........breath.....thats a bit better,now on to the next rant;)
  • steelcitysurfer said:
    Have you been talking to my wife?

Me?
    Talk to YOUR wife?
    What kind of madness is this?
    even though I heard a voice in my head saying
    "The person who is going to start a thread at 11-17-2007 10:20 am needs anger management classes
  • steel city surfer man your a funny guy yeh i mean there are some good releases coming out check gamespot definatley some games worth trading in i going to trade it myself weve played a bvrilliant game but has no life after completion weve got our moneys worth no its time to get as much for it as possible and get something else.
    ps dont think you need anger mangment just another ps3 game.
  • cheers for that vote of cofindence sfjp,i think i will have to wait until next year before anything good comes out but by then i will probably not get much for it.we shall see.:)
  • steelcitysurfer said:
    cheers for that vote of cofindence sfjp,i think i will have to wait until next year before anything good comes out but by then i will probably not get much for it.we shall see.:)

Fella just do as I did and take it back to Asda as an unwanted birthday present ;)
  • i would do but i han'vt got proof of purchase or anything.:(
  • between you and me you dont need it ;)
  • wonderboy said:
    between you and me you dont need it ;)

Right thanks for that,i will see what i can do.:cool:
  • send it to me :) ;)
  • indeeed mate might give that blazin angels 2 a bash see what thats like used to love ace combat series guess thats as close as uo get really and wanna try that six axis malarkee.
  • have you played the demo of blazeing angels,not good.....i liked the ace combat series but blazeing agels is pants.thats my opinon.
  • no not played it nice one mate just saved a blag, need new game thats online aswell but with lots of poeple i might have to resort to need for speed but really dont want to just enjoy online playing, any i deas mate would be much apreciated ?
  • i would recommend rainbow six,dont no why no one ever mentions this its along the same lines as cod4 but i think its a better single game than cod4 or splinter cell double agent another great game.:) hope this helps.
  • ill give it a bash
  • Better than Splinter Cell?
    What kind of criticism is this?
    I've played SCDA and in my books it's way better than Rainbow Six.
    Rainbow Six is a Splinter Cell wanna be.
    I've been with every Splinter Cell game since Pandora Tomorrow.
    Guess I'll have to make a thread about which is better?
    Splinter Cell or Rainbow Six
  • shaddow said:
    Better than Splinter Cell?
    What kind of criticism is this?
    I've played SCDA and in my books it's way better than Rainbow Six.
    Rainbow Six is a Splinter Cell wanna be.
    I've been with every Splinter Cell game since Pandora Tomorrow.
    Guess I'll have to make a thread about which is better?
    Splinter Cell or Rainbow Six

what i was meaning was that scda is another great game just as good as rainbow six,no criticism meant.;)
  • ohkay.. you had me worried there
    look @ my post count, 207, 2007