I think i have a problem.
  • Im quite new to all these fourm's and now i think ive got a problem...the thing is i dont no anyone who has a PS3 you see so this is the only way off getting any kind of feed back about games etc is by coming on here and chatting with like minded people to see what they think and this is where the problem comes in,im becoming quite addicted to logging on and see'ing what people have to say i feel like its starting to take over my life i havent washed for day's im starting to for get my own name,but if that becomes a problem then i can all way's look in the mirror it's tatooed on my back....just in case this kind of thing occured.BUT i am enjoying though,i could probably go with out washing for a bit longer,depend's if the wife can put up with it.:eek: ;)
  • Well, maybe once the wife finds the smell to be getting bad enough she'll take you outside and give you a hosing off. :p
  • that happened to me once
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    Well, maybe once the wife finds the smell to be getting bad enough she'll take you outside and give you a hosing off. :p

with a jet wash i think.:cool:
  • Glad you are enjoying it! Now, we will know you are REALLY serious when you tatt your username and password on your mouse hand! ;)
  • that's a good idea that ive been wondering where i could have that done,if i asked my wife im sure she would have some idea's.......:mad:
  • Wow lol i dont take anything in life that seriously, then again i am posting here at 2 am, but thats cause im nocturnal
  • -=Gladius=- said:
    Wow lol i dont take anything in life that seriously, then again i am posting here at 2 am, but thats cause im nocturnal

i keep waking at that time thinking i should be on here typing away but i resist ....RESIST!!!!!! ;)
  • Yeah! Gladius.
    Play a game called Resistance: Fall of Man