• A new blog entry has been added:

[drupal=287]Last night....[/drupal]

I had a few friends over last night and somebody got the bright idea to go out to a club. Now let me fill you in on something. I am not the "clubby" type. I am however open minded to all kinds of music. Prince to Slayer and everything in-between but you will find more metal CD's in my car than any other genre....just my preference and I love to play it on guitar. Ok, anyways... I get changed and we were off. Our crew consisted of myself, my other half, Jason (best friend), his girlfriend and another couple. We are all close and pretty much do everything together.....to a point. Yes, we all flirt and have fun with each other and kid around but there is that line that none of us will cross. Its just the type of people we are. We are very open minded, none of us are stuck up snobs and the jealousy factor is almost never there.
  • Sounds fun Nec. I'm not much of a clubber myself either mainly because I suck at dancing. Glad you had a good time with your buddies and the women.
  • you suck @ dancing but you give dances
  • Melinda S STAFF said:
    Sounds fun Nec. I'm not much of a clubber myself either mainly because I suck at dancing. Glad you had a good time with your buddies and the women.

I just never even bothered trying. Not even by myself after a shower. HAHAHAHA!
  • shaddow said:
    you suck @ dancing but you give dances

I never said I give dances. I have a dance routine with my doggies but that's only saved for special occasions since my dogs aren't overly excited to be around large crowds of people.;)
  • What kind are they again? I want a lazy dog like an English Bulldog.
  • My dogs are anything but lazy. In fact, they're the first beagles whom I've seen overly anxious to do anything.
  • Yes, Mel has a lovely pair of puppies...oh and her Beagle doggies are nice as well :laugh: