Merry Xmas
  • Hope santa filled your stockings with lots of gaming goodies
  • Yeah not too bad a christmas, thanks Jane.
    So did you get everything you wanted? then again, did Tiff? Not that he probably wanted much. Did you get a big bow to tie round yourself so he could unwrap his present...you? ;) hehe
  • Don't know about you guys but, I got a bluetooth headset 4 Christmas
  • I got a bluetooth for christmas too!!

I also got a nintendo wii
  • I got a really good book for christmas. It's called Blood and Chocolate.

I also got Katamari Damasy.:p
  • I got a few things. With the bit of money I got I bought The Eye of Judgement on the PS3. Got it half price in the post-christmas sales. Only cost me
  • Ultimate Avengers 1, 2 ,Iron Man, Justice League, and The Simpsons Movie DVDs.
    Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, X-Men II:Rise of Apocalypse, Galactic Wrestling: Fearturing Ultimate Muscle, Fire Pro Returns (US version) games.
    Tshirt (Marvel characters. seeing a theme here)
    Marvel Civil War books

(yeah I am a bit of a closet comic nerd)

and the cherry on the top......

• The simpsons movie, lol. That one is halarious.

The best part is when Homer dares Bart to skate to the Krusty Burger naked and Ralf sees him and says "I like men now". Soo funny
  • Mike C STAFF said:
    The simpsons movie, lol. That one is halarious.

The best part is when Homer dares Bart to skate to the Krusty Burger naked and Ralf sees him and says "I like men now". Soo funny

"But they might see my doodle" LOL priceless.
  • I got one of them too Dan! The Ipod ITouch. I also managed to get a new dvd burner, a few PS3 games, a satellite radio setup and some other small stuff.
  • Nec said:
    ...a few PS3 games...

Jammy...that is very much all I can say about that :frown:
  • I got some DVDs, The Sopranos and Pirates of the Carribean 3.
    I got myself a few games, Uncharted: Drakes Fortune, Oblivion GoTY Edition, Assassins Creed, Timeshift, Kane and Lynch and The Godfather. I got a bit of money on the side too which is nice.......:D

So yeah a great xmas. :D
  • yeh did thanks had a great family crimbo, got gitaur hero 3 and armoured core 4 for the ps3.
  • I'll only get it when it comes out here, in March/April
  • its alright for a laugh but i donr know if i made a wise choice but will be more fun when you get it so we can battle it out on the guitars and that might be better waiting for rockband though yu can play drums and all sorts on that worth havin a look at before you clean out the wallet.