Whats up
  • Hello all. My names Justin. Im 23 yrs old and I love Guitar hero 1, 2, rock the 80s, and three. I'm addicted to the game. Anyways just wanted to say hi
  • You and me both JGeb. I've got two and rocks the 80's. I'm intending on getting three tomorrow (because Santa flubbed up and got me another Rocks the 80s)but I've rented it and am coming up on battling Lucifer.:)

If you have any questions about anything don't hesitate to ask me or one of the other STAFF members and we'll do our absolute best to find you an answer.:)

Happy posting!
  • I also love GHIII, never played any other :o
    Welcome 2 APi! May I take your coat? Your room number is 123654.
    Hope you have a nice stay at hotel APi...........
    PS: It is a hotel right :confused:
  • shaddow said:
    ...PS: It is a hotel right :confused:

If I've told you once, I've told you a million times, this is not a hotel. Well not a public hotel. It's for the STAFF to relax. Would you stop sneeking in, please? :mellow:

I tell you, we need better security. I'm gonna put Mel and Jane on security duty until we can get some security who don't take bribes in the form a polo mint. I mean come on, how can a person be bribed with a single polo mint? That's just ridiculous!

Oh right, sorry. Er welcome to the place Justin. Do you prefer Justin, Just, Ju, J? Anyway, welcome to the place, we hope you enjoy the sites and sounds of Hotel APi. Please check out in the morning and make sure you leave your key. Unfortunately, at the moment in time, this is your first and only chance of stopping at the only 6 Star Gaming Hotel in the world. The thre BIG companies (Sony, Nintendo, and "that other one") don't have anything on us when it comes to luxury accomodation ;)

Like Mel said, if you have any problems with anything, as long as it's Sony consoles related, then we will strive to do our best to help sole it for you.

We have a few different members of staff, each one will try to help you when you need it.

Please leave any questions in the appropriate sub-forum, e.g. the PS3 Game Help
    We also have a General Discussions sub-forum where you can talk about anything from horses to what it would be like to live on the moon.

Please try to take care what you put though. This is a very family orientated site, one that children frequent, so please be careful that you don't put age inapprpriate stuff, ok? :)
    Apart from that main rule, you can pretty much have a laugh with anybody.

Hope to see you around the place a LOT,

Jay
    Site Squad
  • Welcome aboard, Justin.

My neice got Guitar Hero 3 for Christmas for another console which will remain unnamed, lets just say Wii don't have one in our house. I played it and it was a lot of fun, I don't think I would buy the game but fun none the less.