Payed Download site
  • What is the Best payed Download site where I can get games and movies at. I tryed one and it sucked .I had to download all this carp .But I had 60 day to try it out and get my money back .But I never figer it out how to download anything .So I just told them to cancel my contract with them .
    Thanks for your help
    Chris
  • Chris, any site that is charging for downloads like that is distributing their stuff illegally. The only legal place to download games for the PSP is Sony's computer- accessed PlayStation Store, which recently launched. You can buy full PSP games, classic PSOne games for play on the PSP or PS3 as well as get free demos, movie tailers, themes, etc.
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    Chris, any site that is charging for downloads like that is distributing their stuff illegally. The only legal place to download games for the PSP is Sony's computer- accessed PlayStation Store, which recently launched. You can buy full PSP games, classic PSOne games for play on the PSP or PS3 as well as get free demos, movie tailers, themes, etc.

IF YOU WANT POWERSAVES
    THERE ARE ONLY LEGAL POWERSAVES,SO JUST GOOGLE FREE PSP POWERSAVES
  • He was looking for the games themselves, though, dylan- not just game saves. Other than Sony themselves, any site selling them downloadable is doing so illegally.
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    He was looking for the games themselves, though, dylan- not just game saves. Other than Sony themselves, any site selling them downloadable is doing so illegally.

THANKS FOR POINTING THAT OUT