• I'm gonna buy a game tomorrow.. I've 4 hours left.
    Please tell me what PS2 game I should buy
  • Guitar Hero 3!!!!:D
  • It's an older title but if you can find it get Okami- a very underlooked title that deserves to be in every PS2 collection.
  • Actually, I don't know if you've got it already or not, but I actually highly recommend Need For Speed Pro Street.
    I didn't like it at first, but if you have the patience to get into it, then it's actually a pretty good game. Personally I would have preferred the PS3 version, but PS2 version is better than nothing I suppose :)
  • Thanks 4 the replies....
    I don't think there's a GHIII 4 PS2 and besides, it hasn't come out here in SA

Jay, have you been demoted to a member?
  • I think Guitar Hero II is out for PS2, I'm pretty sure it is.
    If not then one or both of the first two GH's would be good, as well as Rock the 80s, provided there's one of those tthree that you haven't got of course.
  • Gotta agree with Lyn and go with Okami, Zeldaesque gameplay and a fresh graphical representation. For me that would be a can't miss pick up.
  • shaddow said:
    I don't think there's a GHIII 4 PS2 and besides, it hasn't come out here in SA

Of course there is. It probably hasn't come around for SA but it is definitely in exsistance for PS2...otherwise I wouldn't have it!;)
  • Oh thanks all o' you