Hello To All
  • I am a new playstation 2 lover, my son gave it to me for xmas. I've got the bug for it now & I'm so eager to complete games that my housework & all else is falling behind!! more to life than ironing. I wonder if there are other mums out there with the PS bug?
  • Hey Lynda. Yes, there are a lot of mothers, well in my case, wives that play. My wife and I fight over PS3 time. BOTH....yes both of us straighten up the house first. She gets her Ratchet and Clank time and I get my Call of Duty 4 time. She even helps me out by being a second pair of eyes at times. Welcom to the forums!

Nec
  • Hello Lyn (Another Lyn :o)
    Welcome to APi (Absolute-Playstation)
    If you need any help, just ask the staff members (Guys/Girls with colored names) and they'll try to help you...Lyndon is the game master..... I think
  • Nec said:
    Hey Lynda. Yes, there are a lot of mothers, well in my case, wives that play. My wife and I fight over PS3 time. BOTH....yes both of us straighten up the house first. She gets her Ratchet and Clank time and I get my Call of Duty 4 time. She even helps me out by being a second pair of eyes at times. Welcom to the forums!

Nec

I can't get my husband interested in the PS, I suppose I'm lucky really, that way I get it all to myself!
  • I can't get my husband interested in the PS, I suppose I'm really lucky, I get it all to myself!

Lynda
  • I know a few mums with the bug Lynda. I'd say I've got one, but I've yet to become a mum.:)

Anyway, welcome to Absolute Playstation Lynda. If you have any questions feel free to ask me or one of the other STAFF members through a PM and we'll do our best to find you the answer.

Happy posting.:)
  • Just got my playstation 3 and dont really know what all playstation games that will play on it the (3) games are still a little limited . any way am excited and hope to learn all about the programs
  • Hi,
    Yes, even a grandma here. :clap:
    Just got a ps3 and Love Rachet and Clank ;)
  • that the way to go
  • its good but dont get addicted do some physical exerice aswell good to keep fit.
  • That may be so.But you can sty fit dein the week. But wen it the weekend all u reay wan too,do is be home to play. A good game.