Drakan: the ancient gates
  • Can anyone tell me what the christals are used for.
  • Now that i think about it, they were stones.
  • hey there whats the deal,hasent anyone found out how cool this game is?? it reminds me of soul reaver 2,as far as the way you see the character,and the seenery,and im loosing my soul reaver obsesion,waiting for blood omen 2 to come out,oh well,i hate to say it,but this game is funner than soul reaver 2.i got those three stones too,and i havent noticed anything thet could posably relate to them,but we will figure that out sooner or latter,i cant get this game out of my head,if i start a new game,ill feel better when i get a little down the way,but im afraid ill try to rush through it,and miss out on all thi things i got the first time,i had the spiked armor,and maching shield the mediam speed sword with 26 damage and bow of 11 damage,i hit them twice,and there dead,love it,all that power love it love it but i think ill not waste a point of experience on the magick i got the magic of fear,ind its wothless they still shoot arrows at you,and atack,in numbers,they should have called it coward
  • I agree this game was excellent.
  • i know this is probably no help but

Invincibility:
    Hold L1 + R2 + L2 + R1 (in order) and press X, Down, Triangle, Up, Circle, Right, Square, Left during game play and a message will apear

Increase Level:
    Hold L1 + R2 + L2 + R1 (in order) and press Square, Triangle, Circle, X, Right, Down, Left, Up during game play and a message will apear. Note: Repeat this code twelve times to fully level up your character.

Increase Spell Level:
    Hold L1 + R2 + L2 + R1 (in order) and press Up, Down, Left, Right, Right, Left, Down, Up during game play and a message will apear.

Full Health:
    Hold L1 + R2 + L2 + R1 (in order) and press Triangle, Down, Circle, Left, Square, Right, X, Up during game play and a message will apear.

Extra Money:
    Hold L1 + R2 + L2 + R1 (in order) and press Circle, Square, Right, Left, X, Triangle, Down, Up during game play and a message will apear. Repeat the code to gain an additional 10,000 each time.
  • :2devilish: WHERE DO YOU FIND THE
  • Go to the Northlands and find the friendly camp. Talk with everyone and someone will mention an ice cave that their friend was dragged into which will mark this on your map. Go to the cave and enter the teleporter. When you get there you'll have to progress through a forest path full of mechanical enemies with a nice ice blast that can kill you by freezing you in your path. "Time-Slow" works well here to dodge these attacks easier. Look carefully for a half buried statue at the end of this section. When you do find it go on the mound next to it and use L1 to pull the stone out. When you take it all the enemies in the area will be destroyed. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:
  • hey!!!!!!thanx lots for the cheat codes,now ill get that game out and play it again,with all the best wepons and armor hehehehehe
  • Originally posted by playerofpawns@Jun 29 2002, 06:12 AM
    hey!!!!!!thanx lots for the cheat codes,now ill get that game out and play it again,with all the best wepons and armor hehehehehe

I`ve only had the game a couple of weeks but I have come to the conclusion that it is a pretty good adventure, and one in which codes and cheats will take away a lot of pleasure in playing it.
  • I can tell you this...remember when you faced off against the "Head Skeleton" on the floating Island that went up and down, or jsut after you had faced and beated the traitor from Surdana (can't remember his name)? Before you go on the island, walk to the right and there is a place to put one of the stones. All you have to do is hit L1 when you are next to the "alter-type" thing and the correct stone will be placed.

That is the only one that I have seen, and I am guessing that "somewhere" in all of those caves there was two places to put the other stones, but that I just missed them.

Scottb