Not a good look
  • Hi everyone,

Check out the game on www.notagoodlook.org
  • a bit mad that serious acid head 80's clothes i wreckon if they had shown some nasty wounds from stabbings and people in jail it would of been more effective.
  • That's rather odd. Is that a problem now in the U.K.? Knife wielding? :o

In the U.S. we have a minor gun problem, I don't know if you heard about it or not.

I don't really understand the game either... but anyway, that was interesting.
  • i wouldnt say minor you can legally own assult rifles, thats a bit crazy. However knives are a real serious issue kids from the age of nine up to adults carry knives and not just lttle knives either it a growing problem that must dealt with seriously the uk law has ow been braught in to tuffen up laws thank god its recentley been in uk press and infact was in yesterdays THE SUN.
  • Children in high school here kill each other with knives for money, sex, drugs, homework and more
  • i like the anti car theft devices in SA there was a special on police camer action about 5 years agho one of the funniest things ive ever seen like flamethrowers built in to cars and its legal or it was back then.
  • We do have an issue with guns here. Here in Jersey, you cant own assault rifles but you always see on the news that they were used in shootings and stuff. Its sad that its not hard to get one.....any gun for that matter. Personally, I do own some guns but they are owned legally. Even the modified glock is registered which I use for sport shooting at ranges. I hear more on shootings than I do stabbings.
  • in uk its very hard to get hold of guns unless in manchester liverpool or london then its very easy. But knives are incredibley acessible to anyone in the uk and therefore more people buy knives god knows why what happened to a good bit of fisty cuffs then leave it be, a*s wholes like 50 cent cause these problems.
  • Yeah knives are a serious problem now in the UK. some people you just look at funny and they pull out a knife.
    Guns arent as common but they are still a problem theres been lots of gang shooting in places like London Liverpool and Manchester lately with innocent people like Rhys Jones being killed also
  • weve had 2 in preston in last 3 weeks round calom they should bring back national service or give me my SA80 back then i would patrol the streets till i go back and hunt them all down i would love it and im sure the public would appreciate it.
  • sfjp@hotmail.co.uk said:
    weve had 2 in preston in last 3 weeks round calom they should bring back national service or give me my SA80 back then i would patrol the streets till i go back and hunt them all down i would love it and im sure the public would appreciate it.

A little extreme there Sam. Violence only begets more violence remember.
    The only real way is for the government to frame themselves and sort it out at the very top.
    No offense to America, but we've got enough from them...Gun and Knife culture is definately not something else we want from them...Unfortunately it's already here and it's getting to be a big problem.
    I mean, just this week I think, or end of last week, a boy in a school in Leeds was stabbed by another pupil IN CLASS! It's getting bad when it happens in an actual school classroom isn't it? :(
  • national service has absoloutley nothing to do with violence serving in the british army is all about disipline,manners good health and being patriotic in a good way not as the majority ofm americans do it - no offence. If we had the youth doing their national service as we use to it would dramatically lower the crime rate and you cant arue that. If youve ever served in the army and i dont know if any of you have but it'l teach you a thing or two. Get with reality things are going to sh*t and the onlympeople who can sort it are the army, like i said dont mean to sound over dramatic but mits the way it is you should look at things in the long term.