down loading music and pictures...?
  • how do I do this...? I hooked my psp up via the usb, and found the music/pic ex ex folders and transfered one of my pics to the pic file, and the psp showed a loading bar(one that moves from left to right a couple of times) but as soon as I go to my saved files/pics there's nothing there...
  • Sounds like you did everything as you should have, shootem. What you may have to do is highlight the memory stick icon in the menu bar, hit triangle and select "show all". If you still don't see anything then the transfer may not have gone through.
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    Sounds like you did everything as you should have, shootem. What you may have to do is highlight the memory stick icon in the menu bar, hit triangle and select "show all". If you still don't see anything then the transfer may not have gone through.

I'll try that, thanks lyndon, hows things been on the forums...?

ok I tried that but when I hit triangle the only thing that showed up is slideshow/receive/information...Are you talking about some where else...?
  • Hmm... what name is on the folder you moved the pictures to on the PSP? It should be named PHOTO (all in caps). If the folder isn't named this you can change this easy enough on the computer once you go into USB mode again.

One other possibility is the pictures you used may not have been compatible with what the PSP can use.
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    Hmm... what name is on the folder you moved the pictures to on the PSP? It should be named PHOTO (all in caps). If the folder isn't named this you can change this easy enough on the computer once you go into USB mode again.

One other possibility is the pictures you used may not have been compatible with what the PSP can use.

Not sure, i know it said photo but not sure if it was in caps, I'll have to check when I get home...At work now and just have the psp...So I'll let you know...thanks lyn...