• sting, just walk around the well hitting the wall with the pipe and you will find a part of the wall that when you hit it doesn't sound right so you keep on hitting it until the wall collapses and reveales a door.
  • thanks but the deal is this.......

im in the well i have the pipe in hand but i cant get james to swing the pipe at all. he just stands there or he will examine the wall where ever he is.
  • You may be too close to the wall to take a swing. I can't remember if i had any trouble but that is how you get through. Just keep swinging using the action button and you'll be through in no time. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:
  • well thanks for all the help but none of this worked, no matter where in the well i am i cannot get james to swing the pipe, i can only figure it must be a bad cd so i will have to take it back and try again.

unless anyone has any other ideas.
  • There's nothing else that i can think of other than what's already been stated. If you do exchange the game for another then try what we said and let us know the outcome because i can't think of anything else to tell you. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:
  • Try using the Chainsaw or The Great Knife. I think both of those work too. :cool:
  • [quote]Originally posted by sting60914@Mar 3 2002, 10:24 PM
    [b]:mad:
  • That's really strange, if you think it may be a flaw on the CD than go to the store and change it for another copy. Since you have the memory card you won't have to start all over again. But it's strange... You were supposed to hit the wall with the pipe and James should do it... hummm, if you manage to do that, in a certain spot of the wall you'll hear a metalic sound, then keep in hiting there and you're out...