GTA 5 delayed?
  • Somone called in on one of my local radio stations and said that there was a pretty good chance ghat gta 5 might be delayed yet again. Anyone know if there is any truth to this?
  • Considering GTA V hasn't even been officially announced yet, chalk that up to rumor. As for GTA IV, no- it is definitely coming out on April 29.
  • Ya, i think you must have got confused between GTA IV and V Gladius..GTAIV comes out April 29th....;)
  • Well the game mentioned was the one that is to be released on april 29, date was mentioned. Thats why it struck me as wierd that someone called in and said that, but it has been delayed before which made it believable to me.

Also are u saying that san andreas was still part of the gta 3 series, i thought it was 4
  • While it was a full out sequel it is known by its subtitle, just as Vice City is. If you really wanted to get technical you could say GTA 4 is actually GTA 6, seeing as we had both Vice City and San Andreas come out after GTA III. However, RockStar is calling the new game GTA IV so who are we to argue? ;)
  • like there was gta then london then 2
  • London was more of a booster pack than an actual sequel, kind of how the Virtual Missions were an add-on to the original Metal Gear Solid.
  • still a clasic though loved it got a copy of the ldens from amazon need to give em a bash again wasnt so keen on 2 as much though didnt like the veichles bit to space age for my liking.
  • Apparently Rockstar said that GTA:Vice city and San Andreas weren't a fully blown GTA??...So can you imagine what GTAIV, a fully-blown sequel, is going to be like...!:D
  • well its actually smaller than sanandreas but they say have focused more on the detail and vertical aspect of the game though i guarantee its still gonna have those standard gta flaws where all used to though to be honest who cares. Anyone else doin the 12pm purchase at game or gamestation i preordered at both stores in case one sells out go to think of that stuff.
  • Na i'll pre-order from Play.Com and will probably get it a day early...:D
  • Anyone know whats different about the special edition of gta4
  • There's nothing different about the game itself but they do add a few extras in the collector's edition. You also get (as taken from the EB Games web site):

# The Grand Theft Auto IV Art Book, featuring never-before-seen production artwork from Grand Theft Auto IV
    # Selected soundtrack CD from Grand Theft Auto IV, featuring new material from top artists, only available on this release
    # An exclusive Rockstar keychain for the safety deposit box keys
    # Completing the collection is a limited edition Rockstar duffel bag

Now, it's $30 more for the Collector's Edition ($89.99 US). The complete package comes in a metal box made to look like a bank safety deposit box. If you're the kind of person that likes these sort of extras it's a good deal. Myself, I wouldn't be making use of most of the items (may listen to the soundtrack CD but that's about it) so I'd save my cash and get the regular game.
  • Yeah i dont know what i would do with half of those extras? I think it will be the simple option for me too...:)
  • Ya i was just wondering if it ahd any extra game content thanks
  • One of the biggest and best games in out there some where and we can`t play it for 8 days .
    But waiting is all part of the gta experinece .
    It would not be any fun without it .

GTA IV IS NOT BEING DELAYED
    Asda have had there stock deliverd today
  • Imagine it, some lucky Asda staff is probably playing GTAIV right now...Lol..;)