• Has anyone in the UK heard if they are going to release this product in the UK. for those who do not know what it is it is a set of glasses with earpieces that substitute for the TV screen. i.e. when you wear the glasses you are looking at a 52 inch TV screen that is only 2 metres away. Similar to Virtual Reality. We have a website giving these away in a competition in Australia but say they will never be realised. They are currently available in Japan and I was wondering if anyone knew of plans to realease these in the UK. They are also compatible with DVD as well. The model is Olympus Eye-Trek FMD 220. Can anyone help????
  • [b]Sure can help you. They have been on sale in the UK for well over a year. Just pop into some place like Dixons/Currys or you can buy them from Argos (cat. page647 item 5, order code 364/9107 from the 2002 spring catalog price

• Not trying to put you off buying them but they can make you very sick and disorientated. Not that i can afford these glasses but my friend had them and i liked them at first but after awhile they got annoying.
  • :2devilish: WOW!!!, I would like to see them in action but I don't think I will drop that much change to get some. :0