phantom gamer
  • I'm wondering if anyone else is getting this,ive got a US account for the sole purpose of downloading demo's etc Ive never played any games whatsoever but i keep getting friend invites HOW? like i said Ive never played games with it,i get more invites to this account than i do to the one i use,can some one explain :confused:
  • Only thing I can think of is you have a name that is very similar to someone they are playing and the people sending invites for friends are getting a letter mixed up.
  • or your just popular
  • finally managed to get online with you Steel!! Must admit my
    performance was dire though.
  • Yeah its probably that you have a name very similar to someone elses, nothing to worry about...:)
  • robcoxy said:
    Yeah its probably that you have a name very similar to someone elses, nothing to worry about...:)

well im not to sure about that,i got one fella who wants to come and meet me :o he's got free airline tickets,he even sent me a photo......he was the one on the left :p .
    nice to see you again pokerdon it's been a while :)
  • sounds to me like you have a stalker!!!!!!!!!!!

Its the MoM title, you are now celebrity!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I'd watch my back if I was you. hahaa! You never posted the name of your US account anywhere?
  • Nothing fishy sounding about that, steel. :eek: Sounds like time to make a new name for the US access and scrap that one you have now- sounds like you are attracting all sorts of freaks!
  • i was so overwhelmed at been MoM i had to tell everyone :D,should i tell him I'm married before he comes over or leave it until he gets here ;).
    i never posted my names anywhere but i do seem to get a lot of invites which is a bit weird considering ive never played games with this account,you might be wright though Lyndon it might be worth changing my account name.:)
  • Yeah, try not to get too scared, just change your account...;) Maybe he (stalker guy) is telling a few people your name, how the 'stalker' got it i dont know? Sounds all very strange to me too.?