Marvel: Ultimate Alliance Help
  • I am looking for any help with locating the remainder of the upgrades and simulator discs located thoughout the game and unlocking the final character! My five year old son and I have been at it for about 2 months none stop and still have not been able to do either. We have even started the game over twicw after beating it. Thanks in advance to any help that can be provided!!!!
  • Check your PM inbox, lawdog- I'll link you to a listing of what's where. B)
  • Thanks for the help! So far I have found several items that i was missing. I also found an extra Black Panther that U did not have listed, I thought I would let U know for futur refernce. In Act 1 after U go into Iron Man's lab go down the stairs in front of U and go behind them, it will be there however U can't see it. if U walk under the stairs on the left side it will appear.
  • After you have completed the game can you play it over at a more difficult level using the characters leveled up? I defeated it on easy and would like to do normal or difficult but with the characters leveled up as I had gained so many upgrades and unlocked characters. Do I have to start over with the characters at level one?
  • Ok, well as far as i can make out, yes you can. Once beating the game once there are a few things you can do.
    - You can choose your team in the very first mission (on the helicarrier)
    - You will be able to use any unlocked character and outfit from a previous save.
    - You can play on hard mode (it doesn't matter if you previously beat the game on easy or normal mode).
    - You will be able to choose whether to use default character stats OR use the stats from a previously saved game.

So in short, the answer to your question is no, you wont have to start over with your characters again, if you choose to start a new game...:D

Hope this helps....:)
  • How do you open a harder level within the game after you have completed. When I go back through the extract I am in the same level you can kill people but you are not really doing any of the missions--boss finds-destroying generators etc. When I open a new game it just starts a completely new game from level one.
  • Unless there is a mission select or chapter select feature in the game, or something similar, i suppose this will not be possible.
    Looks like if you want to play through the game on a harder level with your saved characters and their stats, you will still have to play it like you've started a new game. Like i mentioned in my earlier post. These are the features that should be available to you once you've completed the game, and want to start a new one:

- You can choose your team in the very first mission (on the helicarrier)
    - You will be able to use any unlocked character and outfit from a previous save.
    - You can play on hard mode (it doesn't matter if you previously beat the game on easy or normal mode).
    - You will be able to choose whether to use default character stats OR use the stats from a previously saved game.