Rate The Avatar Above You!!!
  • Yes.....I felt compelled to start another thread today.

Here's the deal. Rate the person's Avatar that is right above your post, on a scale of 1 to 10. Please no flames, arguments, or heated debates. Keep it plain and simple please. Lets get a nice long thread going here! Am I too excited here?
  • NecroshineX said:
    Yes.....I felt compelled to start another thread today.

Here's the deal. Rate the person's Avatar that is right above your post, on a scale of 1 to 10. Please no flames, arguments, or heated debates. Keep it plain and simple please. Lets get a nice long thread going here! Am I too excited here?

You'll not find any flaming here...The staff dose a great job keeping this a respectful forum...Thats a good idea with the avatars...I'll rate yours a 9
  • 9.5 Awesome picture!! :cool:
  • We've had threads like this before... As long as they don't get out of hand.

As for Mike's... The hat alone is good for 9! ;)
  • Well, I've been a Wolverine fan for some time now- I'll say an 8.5 for that, Chris.
  • No idea what on earth that's supposed to be Lyndon. Looks like a demon version of Fraggle Rock.

7.;)
  • Melinda S STAFF said:
    Looks like a demon version of Fraggle Rock.

Ha ha :D. Actually, it's from the upcoming PS3 title "Little Big Planet". A must have gaming and cultural experience.

I like your animated avatar of a itchy kitty. I give it an 8.
  • Could this mean a return of the Avatar Awards???

If I do recall, I am the avatar awards 3 winner. Lol, for the older members, do you remember when Gideon and Lola were promoters. Fun times, lol.

MC, I like your avatar. I think I voted for yours for the folding project. 9/10
  • HAHHAAA...itchy kitty? Thats a puppy, man!

I like yours. Its different. 8.0
  • Mike C STAFF said:
    Lol, for the older members, do you remember when Gideon and Lola were promoters. Fun times, lol.

I do. Great times. I also remember reading exchanges between Gideon and Lucifer and laughing my head off at the whole thing.:D

Oh yeah and I'd say a 7 for you Nec.;)
  • I love Mel's puppy - Its so cute!!

I give it a 8!!

PS bring back the Av awards!!
  • Because i'm a fan of his father, Donald Sutherland from back in the "Animal House" days..... 9
  • Oh yeah, I forgot about lucifer. I wonder what he is up to these days.

8.0 for Necroshine
  • Loving the Guy Mike a 9 from me...........;)
  • Well I'm not a HUGE fan of R&C but it's still pretty cool Rob, I'll give it an 8 and a half (8.5).

(By the way, mine is a lovely lady from Final Fantasy XIII in case anyone was wondering.)
  • Hmmmm i was expecting.....you know.....at the very least a 10, but hey Lol.........;)

I do like yours Jay, looks cool too.....I would give it a 9.........(Bet you feel bad now dont you, me giving you .5 more of a mark;)) Lol.......
  • robcoxy said:
    ..(Bet you feel bad now dont you, me giving you .5 more of a mark;)) Lol.......

Nope! I'm actually a little peeved you only gave her a 9, I mean look at her. Couldn't you just take her out and feel safe in the knowledge that she can take care of herself, and you as well ;) haha :laugh:
  • Mike C STAFF said:
    Oh yeah, I forgot about lucifer. I wonder what he is up to these days.
    If anyone finds out, PUH-LEEZE let me know. He was supposed to meet me at an event a while back and he played possum.

I kinda think he doesn't want to be found, if you know what I mean...

And, so I don't threadjack completely...I am probably the person on this site least appreciative of anime, so I give the Av above me a 3. Nothing personal, Jason. :D
  • Couldn't you just take her out and feel safe in the knowledge that she can take care of herself, and you as well

You have a point, thats always a strong point in a woman Lol.....;)

so I give the Av above me a 3. Nothing personal, Jason.

Wow Jay, thats the lowest score yet........:D
    And i didnt even have to bribe good ol' Jerry.........;)

And Jerry, i would give yours a 5, not a big fan of pool, but the 8ball may have some meaning to you, so dont take it personally.........:)
  • Jerry M STAFF said:
    ...I am probably the person on this site least appreciative of anime, so I give the Av above me a 3. Nothing personal, Jason. :D

It's not anime though, it's one of the playable characters from Final Fantasy XIII.
    Mel ain't gonna like you when she sees what you gave a score for a Final Fantasy "goody".
    poor poor Jerry when Mel finds out, poor poor Jerry.
    We knew him well... (R.I.P.) lol
  • looks a bit mad but cool picture never played any after Vll though had the demo of Vlll wich looked pretty cool seven kicked ass. but yeh desent avatar.
  • British flag? 2 lol
  • Sawed Off said:
    British flag? 2 lol

ouchies... I see you're making some friends here huh? lol I'll give you a 5.
  • NecroshineX said:
    ouchies... I see you're making some friends here huh? lol I'll give you a 5.

:o lol wasn't against the brits, just kinda boring...Question for ya of the subject:Is the sitcom Coupling continued from the one that was dropped here in the States? cuz me and the misses love thaT show, it's hilarious...
  • half purple the rest black 0.75 and coupling was one of our worst sitcoms try operation goodguys or shameless ;)
  • I love this guys chops and tache!!! a 7
  • is that picture of yourself?
  • sfjp i'll give yours an 8
    because i'm a good guy
  • thank you and yes wonderboy's chops are quality kinda reminds me in a strange way of like teddy boy style with the hair doo and that.
    Shaddow - dont understand it but looks cool give it a 7
  • thanks. I believe I've already rated yours
  • I love the whole personalised thing Shaddow......(Wish i could do stuff like that, someone tell me how i can make such things Lol)........;)

And yeah a 9 Shaddow.............:)
  • Well....i'll give Mr. Memberofthemonth a 8.5. lol
  • robcoxy, what's ur name
  • necro, how about an 8.25
    What does it say
  • shaddow said:
    necro, how about an 8.25
    What does it say

What does what say?
  • your avatar........
  • LOL this isnt me its Kiefer Sutherland - If only my husband looked like him

I love thebat thingy - very cool - an 8
  • hmmm why doesnt this forum have a spam section? would keep things more intersting. Although i guess u jokes is kinda like it.

Jane ill give u a 6 casue u make ur husband fell bad lol
  • He is used to it by now!

a 5 BTW - - - - I would lile to know what it is bluring out
  • a chimp on a unicyle carrying an over sized mango tree shaped snow globe, am i right gladius ?
  • sfjp@hotmail.co.uk said:
    a chimp on a unicyle carrying an over sized mango tree shaped snow globe, am i right gladius ?

WOW that's an impressive imagination :o I would've just said a tyre mark from a car in Burnout Paradise, but that's just me *shrug*
  • yes that is a good imagination lol its a gif that didnt work and i didnt think it looked bad enough to change it so i left it

8.5 for jason
  • gutted.....................
  • I thought it was scribbles
  • i dont realy like my neo i got this heaps cool stick cartoon i whant to make my avatar but its too big

ill give neo a 4
  • :eek: interesting. 7
  • nice interior, but still only a 6.5
  • Clowns scare me. The artwork looks good, but just the fact that it is a clown is scary.

I'll give it a 6.
  • Just think of it as Kratos, hey Don.

A 7 for you Melinda. Thats a good drawing....;)
  • I think of mine as the clown form IT, Stephen King. Good book
  • @ pokergon - I will give it a 7.

It is disturbing which i think is the point but on the other hand not very clear.

I need to make a personalised one for me but at the moment I waiting for the film so i choose that avatar.
  • Updated my avatar :p
  • Being a South Park fan.....I will give this a 7 out of 10.
  • Urs is pretty nice so ill give u an 8, But reason im posting is anyone know why this site wont animate any of the gif. files that i post? Tried doing it through browser and photobucket, picture that is in my avatar now is saved as an animated gif.
  • I will give urs a 6 cause i like the theme :)
  • sorry zeppi but i dont like the cardboard cutout, south park stile, im going with a 4-5.

as for the avatar award great idea why did you scrap it? woo! bring back the AV awards lol
  • I'll give you a 6 for the neo av, but a 9 if you go with the Shelby Logo ;)

We might be able to get another av awards going again. I remember back in the day when I won the av awards 3, ahh good times
  • i donno the shelby cobra and the opeth O are pretty even competition,

i like the hat, 7, pokerdon yours is really cool
  • C'mon Martin!!! Flip a coin or somth'n. ;) I want to give you a rating for the one I hope you pick. Your current one is going lower and lower. 6 lol

Nec
  • ok sure ill flip a coin coz i reckon they are gonna stay even.......................................................................................... ..................................................

the coin says :........................... opeth people the coin says opeth
  • HAHAHA!!! 10! You get a 10!
  • lol thnx nec someone meeds to start a general music form on this, opeth is a great band but guns n' roses is my absolute favorite,

i have only just started to get into this sorta opeth, dream theater sorta music
  • Guns n' roses are to girly :p

/waits to be flamed
  • you know bucket head has infamous friends in low low places like jigsaw killer, the kkk and colonel Sanders (bucket head is his best customer) and bucket head will set jigsaw and a hord of KFC kids club meal toys after you!

and yes i know bucket head is no longer apart of Gn'R but still.

and if you wanna know how bucket head knows the kkk and jigsaw, he played the theme for saw2

and he looks like a KKK member endorsing KFC: image

:p :p oh and i give your southpark guy a 1
  • Martin, if you don't mind please consolidate your ideas into one post and keep from double and tripple posting please. I merged your all into one.
  • Just to get mu very first post! and keep it all going.... Hi everyone
  • I will give you a 7...

Looks nice but seems abit funny shaped.
  • @Mike C

I will give your avatar 8.5
  • mick c staff.. that is a great picture ill give you..ummmm..9.9
  • Not bad...8.5 Its different.
  • nec...ill give your avant ...ummmmmmm..10.0
  • Mike definitely gets a 10. Just because I <3 Bleach and Urahara's badass.
  • I feel like I've seen your avatar somewhere else KFH...but I can't put my finger on it.

For now I'll give you a 8.0.:)
  • I'm not a big cat fan Mel, but still an 8.0 from me...:D
  • Nice change Rob....9.0
  • is this avatar from kingdom hearts? ill give you..ummm.. 8.6
    becuse i liked the angel of the avatar from the left side.
  • Rob C STAFF said:
    I'm not a big cat fan Mel, but still an 8.0 from me...:D

Oh psh. Don't flatter yourself Rob. I would never put a cat avatar. It's clearly a dog.;)
  • Interesting, I also thought it was a cat.. I'll give it a 7.5
  • is this avatar from kingdom hearts? ill give you..ummm.. 8.6
    becuse i liked the angel of the avatar from the left side.

Yes, it's Sora from Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts...:)

Oh psh. Don't flatter yourself Rob. I would never put a cat avatar. It's clearly a dog.

A dog? Now i look at it that way, i suppose... More like a cross-breed between a cat and a Dog...;)

Interesting, I also thought it was a cat.. I'll give it a 7.5

Yep, to our untrained eyes we would think it's a cat ey Mike. What other tricks have you got up your sleeve, Mel...?:laugh:

And a 9 for you Mike, think i gave you the same earlier on in the thread. It's a cool avatar!...;)
  • Nice avatar, I loved the game as well. I give it an 8/10.
    ------------------

I just made mine :)
  • I give your avatar a 9.0. The only reason its not a 10 is because of the stunning resemblence it bears to Kefka from Final Fantasy III/VI.
  • Melinda S STAFF said:
    I feel like I've seen your avatar somewhere else KFH...but I can't put my finger on it.

For now I'll give you a 8.0.:)

Bwah. 's'a clipping out of VG Cats, if I remember correctly!
  • that is one crazy looking critter but i like a fat 9
  • KFH... I give you a 9 as well.

sfjp - I dont believe i've had the pleasure of rating yours. I like the patriotic theme. Its simple but speaks volumes. 9.5
  • thanks mate gotts say yours is one mean looking avatar and good quality picture an equal 9.5
  • Im going to make a new avatar here in a bit, so have fun with this one while you can :)
  • Just did another change myself (the bionic commando av was pretty basic). I'll give you an 8 just because of who the av is.

EDIT: made another change as i wasn't sure how many would recognize the anime that was from (might bring that one back later though). I think this one will elicit a better response. ;)
  • Mr Bean, classic mate give you a 10/10 for that one lyndon.
  • nice one Lyndon, i'll give you a 9 for nostalgia
  • SCARY........CLOUNE! just kdding! anyway whats up with the
    clounes..clouanes..whatever whats up with them do you like them ?
    but ill give you hmmmm! let me think............how about 9.7 ?
  • oh my god oh my god its a freekie clown bestone i have seen on thiis blog got to be a 10/10 for that onelol N.O.B i will give you an 8 mate
  • Just did an avatar change. Enjoy...;)

7/10 for you micky.mouse.:)
  • WOW!!!!!!! nice avatar rob i give you 10/10
  • just did some change for my avatar...........
  • That's a nice avatar too, NOB. I'm a big FF Fan- 9/10...;)
  • thanks im a fan of finel fantasy too
  • i like it its cool. 8.5/10

O yea and rob i that pic is awesome. 10/10
  • hey james yours argantina right if its argantina well ill give you 8/10
  • Yeah i think it is? do you like argentina?

I also got another pic look at the other post i'll send
  • i think its argantina becuse i sow that guy like meesy he is a great player you know

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion