• well gta 4 is coming out the 29th and i think its goin to be great im anoyed because everywhere is sold out which is anoying. if your a gta fan what do you think about it
  • I think there are still soem online stores taking pre-orders, try play.com, last time i checked they hadnt sold out.
    As for GTAIV, yes its gonna be amazing!
  • ok il cheak it out
  • Can't wait. Not going to a midnight sale for it because of work duties, but I will pick her up at lunchtime. Can't wait to blow up a bus with a rocket launcher.

See you on there.
  • Lots of people are on the game today. It seems that everyone seems amazed by the game, which is always good to hear...:)
    I'm still looking forward to gettting my hands on a copy, surely everywhere cant be sold out...:rolleyes:
  • well my ps3 has just broke :( but im getting a new 1 next wednesday from sony but when i do get a new 1 il get gta the same day
  • Really, what happened? Glad to hear you've got it sorted fast, and a new one is on the way. Its not usual for PS3's to break, but obviously it will happen..:rolleyes:
  • I dont no what happend i played my ps3 the night before it broke and it was fine then i went to play it the next day and it just wouldent read the discs.
    The good thing is that im getting a new one so quick but the bad thing is that im losing all of my saved memory :( ohwell il be playing gta most of the time when i get it.
    Is it any good :)
  • Hmmm, strange. That did happen to my mate actually, seems like a bit of bad luck i think...:rolleyes:
    Thats where backing up all of your saved data onto an external storage device (like an external HDD or USB thumbdrive) will come in handy, if you can i would recommend doing this with your data in the future...;)

I have yet to play GTAIV, getting it on saturday morning i hope...:D:p
  • thanks i havent got it changed yet and i will keep all of my saved data :D
    Im playing my ps2 at the moment untill i get my new ps3 i just brought a game for ps2 called monkey island 4 have you ever played any of the monkey island games on p.c

i have a mate that has played gta IV and he said it is realy good, that just makes me want to play it even more
  • Phew, you get to keep all of your saved data..;)
    No, i've never played it. The PS2 game i'm playing at the moment (when i play a PS2 game), is Final Fantasy XII...:)

A member here called Sfjp has told me that its an awesome game too. He isnt happy with how short the single-player story is though??..:confused:
  • isn't the single player supposed to be at least 40 hrs long and anything up to 100hrs if you did everything? that's what i been reading in the mags and there never wrong.......are they ;)
  • Yeah apparently it consumes 40hrs of play time. After playing around 5 hours of missions i can see it taking that long. And of course GTA is a Sandbox game, so everything out of the story is bound to take you much longer.

I suppose it was just the sole opinion of Sfjp, even if it was a misguided one?:p
  • i got gta iv yesterday and iv done 32 missions with has gotten me to new york i think there is about 51 story mode missions:D it is very addictive
  • New York isn't available in the game if i remember correctly Nasher...;) It's just another part of Liberty City i think....:)
  • Liberty City IS the GTA version of New York- there are no real locations in the game.
  • First section of our massive GTA4 guide is now open !

Click on the link below:

http://www.absolute-playstation.com/playstation-network/grand-theft-auto-4/

We have guides to the first part of the game, video walkthroughs of some of the tougher missions (with more to come) and lots more info that will let you get the very most out of the game.
  • well it looks like new york ok i will call it the big island in the middle;)
  • Jim B STAFF said:
    First section of our massive GTA4 guide is now open !

Click on the link below:

http://www.absolute-playstation.com/playstation-network/grand-theft-auto-4/

We have guides to the first part of the game, video walkthroughs of some of the tougher missions (with more to come) and lots more info that will let you get the very most out of the game.

It's Brilliant Jim Well Done! Now everybody, go take a look....!;)
  • iv read the 100% 1 and that will help alot i willl read the rest now thanks ;)