Looking for a 2 player game...
  • Yeah ladies and gents,

I am looking for a 2 player game to play with my wife (no silly comments please I dont need tips on that :) )

We currently play R6V2 split screen co-op and terrorist hunt and really enjoy it.

I am looking for a none FPS game, not a driving game and keeping sports as a last choice.

Anyways what you suggest ppl.

Edit for the PS3 btw :)
  • if youve got ps3 download bishi bashi special fantastic game. international track and field trust me button bashing fun thats allot better than what it sounds. again everybodys golf world tour alot more fun than what it sounds.bubble bobble. over board (ps one).
  • I was thinking of the golf one. Unluckly I cannot purchase anything from the PSN since my region is not supported.

I can download free stuff with a different account but cannot buy anything. Yes it sucks.
  • bishiu bashi special, track and field and overboard can get on psone cd.
  • I would go with Everybody's Golf: World Tour (The Golf one, it may be called Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds where you are anyway:)). It get's a lot of credit and looks very fun, great for co-op with the wife...:)
  • Justice League Heroes is one I recommend. I've played that game with my sister, my best friend and boyfriend and have had a lot of fun with it.

It's not an FPS..but it's still fun!:D
  • Wow you really narrowed down our choices didn't you? I honestly can't think of any games right off the bat, so I went on a google search for multi-player games, and I came up with the following:

- We Love Katamari
    - SpongeBob SquarePants: The Movie
    - shrek 2

I have not played these for myself, but I have heard these are good.
  • King22 said:
    - We Love Katamari

That game's only multiplayer capability is when you battle one another. It's a fun game, but it's only one player.
  • King22 said:
    Wow you really narrowed down our choices didn't you? I honestly can't think of any games right off the bat, so I went on a google search for multi-player games, and I came up with the following:

- We Love Katamari
    - SpongeBob SquarePants: The Movie
    - shrek 2

I have not played these for myself, but I have heard these are good.

Yeah i did narrow it down :) that why I ask you guys and not some other junk filled spamming forum :P
  • dont mean to spoil it mate but that not exactley correct the last 2 are awful and ive never played or heard about the firstr one is it the wolf game ?
  • What you guys think about Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga and Lego indiana jones for the PS3... if i not wrong they both 2 player games (i not bothered about the no online game)
  • I was reading this review:

Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga for PlayStation 3 Review - PlayStation 3 Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga Review

If i understood well you can play co-op on the same ps3 and also play co-op via internet... am i right guys?
  • Zeppi..

You are correct about the co-op, on and offline. I have yet to play it online but I have played it with 2 players. Never got aorund to finishing it though. Great game if you are a fan of Star Wars but be warned. Its pretty much the same thing as the other two Lego Star Wars games. This is just an upgraded version of them.

Nec
  • Yeah i read that but I never played the other two. So I though my wife and myself will enjoy this co-op. Waiting for it and will tell you guys what I think about it :)
  • I happen to favor Lego Star Wars. I've never been able to find someone to co-op with, but the single player games are fun enough to where I would not mind the co-op.

And I highly recommend Justice League Heroes...as I've said before. It's a fun co-op game.:)
  • Well guys I got Lego Star Wars and I must say its very fun. Me and my wife been playing it co-op on the same machine without the need of any online connection.

I especially suggest it as a purchase for your kids. It is a very nice and clean game which is a change in todays industry :)

Thumbs up on it its fun.
  • If you're looking for some crime fighting button mashing, Try Marvel: Ultimate Alliance.