One of your oldest members
  • King22 here, it was in 1998 that I joined your forum, and I just can't believe its back, idk if you guys remember my father, ShutUpImPlaying, but its me guys. I missed you all :)

I am now 16 years old, and I am a graphic designer, my latest bit is this:

made it 2 minutes ago :)

Is Madhtr still around?
  • I vaguely remember seeing ShutUpImPlaying lurking around the forums when I first joined, and your work looks stunning King!

Madhtr pops in every now and then. He's not a STAFF member anymore due to his demanding schedule but he drops by here occasionally.:)
  • I am never around.... pffft.... or maybe that's always.... I can never remember.
  • Hello both of you :) I dont remember you to well Helinda, so its nice to meet you :). My dad talked to Lyndon a lot.
  • You may remember her more as RedKennyPup, King- her user name before being asked to join us on the staff.

Good to see the vet members slowly coming back! B)
  • woooo another oldie --- wait does that mean im an oldie?? i dont wanna be an oldie i wanna be young forever!!!!!

*runs off to find the chocolate fountain of eternal youth*
  • I remember seeing you around before. Im SpeedDemon, if you remember me.

Welcome back to you and madhtr!!
  • King22 said:
    Hello both of you :) I dont remember you to well Helinda, so its nice to meet you :). My dad talked to Lyndon a lot.

My name before this staff handle was "RedKennypup2004". I didn't join until 2002 but I remember seeing ShutUpImPlaying quite a bit when I joined.

...and just to let you know, it's "Melinda".;)
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:

Good to see the vet members slowly coming back! B)

I still lurk around here occasionally as well. Been busy with schoolwork though so its been hard to do much else. Just a quick note to wish everyone well.
  • Ah!! bakerjosh!!!:D

School takes priority my friend. It's very important.:) Glad to see ya pop in again though (even if it is just for a short time)
  • :) Its like a giant reunion :) My dad remembered you guys, and I remember you now, RedKennyPup, and I remember SpeedDemon a lot :) Ah the memories :D This was my first forum that I ever joined <3, I may be able to get my dad back on these forums lol.
  • Melinda S STAFF said:
    Ah!! bakerjosh!!!:D

School takes priority my friend. It's very important.:) Glad to see ya pop in again though (even if it is just for a short time)

Don't I know it,

My current Plan - Finish Senior Year (Completing as we speak)
    Commerce/Law Undergraduate Degrees in Australia(Can do two degrees at once in Australia depending on the University and the degree (This should take 5 years approx)
    MBA - PostGraduate Degree at Harvard or Yale in the US (IF I can get in ;) )

Fun Fun, By that time Ill be....26ish. haha, I joined this forum when I was around 12/13.. How time flies.

Good to see everyone though :)

Do have one question. Is Susan still around? Been awhile since I last visited
  • She seems to come around every couple of months and make a post or two, but not much unfortunately.
  • I have seen a lot of people around, I am gonna try and bring my sister (who is 10) into the community :)
  • I remember ya do you rememebr daggerslover I joined in 01 back in junior high know I have my associates in busniess working on the bachalors lol talk about time im old
  • I remember you Long time no see ^_^ This is great really :)
    my myspace is: link deleted by moderator
    You can see some pics of me there ^_^
    Wonderful to see everyone really