Series Fanboys ??
  • I was curious if any of you out there follow a series as if being a blind sheep ? I myself am guilty of this and so are some of my friends who game.

My weak points are ( whether good or not ) are Burnout series, Tomb Raider ( yes I still have AOD ), Soulblade / Calibur, Hot Shots ( yeah tennis blew but I had to have it ), and GTA.

Wife is weak when it comes to Ratchet, Spyro, and Guitar Hero / Rockband.

Anyhoo, let me know what grasps you reguardless of reviews.
  • I'm probably one of many who follows Final Fantasy series.

Other than that, the katamari games are another series I enjoy.:)
  • Count me in for this in regards to the Hot Shots Golf series and the Ratchet & Clank games.

Seeing as this is a gaming- related topic I moved this into the PlayStation Discussion section. B)
  • The SOCOM series.
  • I am a follower of the Final Fantasy series. 7-12 and I haven't been disappointed yet.
  • Final Fantasy, Pro Evo (although maybe not after the PS3 debut), GTA. COD games with even numbers.
  • one of mine has to be GTA,but im now dissapointed with the latest one,prince of persia is another but again not to sure about the up and coming one.
  • Ratchet and Clank definitely...:D
  • I have to say, I'm a fanboy for Tony Hawk games, MotorStorm, Metal Gear Solid, And GTA.
  • im a fan of NFS series,naruto series,COD series,and im a BIG fan of
    resident evil series.
  • Um, im not really a fan of seires too much, i buy popular games that i know i will like, it just usaully happens that these games are made as part of a series. A new series i would like to fallow would be star wars battlefront, but i am also excited about the new diablo game, although if it sucks as much as the lod expansion i wouldnt be surprised