What's Up?
  • Hey guys, I'm heaterhiter34 and I'm new here. I just thought I'd make my first post in here introducing myself. Anyway, I love playing the PS3 and I love sports as well. I was just googling trying to find out how to set up PlayStation Network and I found this site. I'm trying to find someone who can walk me through the process step by step so if you know anyone who could possibly help, that'd be awesome.
  • Welcome!!! Its nice to see people stop here and introduce themselves before asking questions. You will find a ton of information here and we are all pretty easy to get along with.

You should take a look at the PS3 help section of this forum. There have been plenty of people with same question. My bet is that you will find your answer there. If not, don't hesitate to ask anything specific and you will have an answer in no time.

Good to meet you..

Nec
  • Hello there heaterhiter! Welcome to Absolute Playstation! We have a wide array of help sections on the forums depending on what exactly you need help with.

If you have any forum problems or any general questions, feel free to PM me or any other one of the STAFF members and we'll do our best to find you an answer.

What kind of sports do you like? My favorite sports are baseball and hockey (for watching...not for playing).:)
  • Melinda S STAFF said:
    What kind of sports do you like? My favorite sports are baseball and hockey (for watching...not for playing).:)

My favorites are Baseball, Football, Hockey, and Basketball in order from my favorite to least favorite. Other than that, I don't really get to caught up in any other sports. I'll watch Nascar every once in a while, but I don't get too caught up in Nascar.

But yea, my favorite teams are:

Baseball--Chicago Cubs
    Football--Tennessee Titans
    Hockey--Columbus Blue Jackets
    Basketball--Cleveland Cavaliers
  • That's a nice collage of teams you follow.;) These are my two teams I follow (somewhat, my boyfriend is a much more avid fan than I am)

Hockey-Anaheim Ducks
    Baseball-New York Yankees (yes, I'm a Yankees fan);)
  • welcome..heaterhiter..so you’re new huh? will nice knowing ya pal...
  • Welcome!!!!

Hope you found your answer to your question - and are going to stick around and do some posting!!!

Im a formula 1 nut as is my hubby (chrisNSTAFF) - also love manchester united football!