fave game series...
  • hi guys well im asking you all that what series do i have to collect for my collection like finel fantasy series or kingdom hearts series or resident evil series well actually i tryed to collect all of resident evil series but guess what :rolleyes: i couldnt find a copy of residennt evil zero and a copy of resident evil out break one andresident evil surviver 2\and coming soon on
    PS3 the best game in servivel horor games /resident evil 5 so how about you guys? what series do you like?
  • Like we said about your decision between the PSP and the PS3, this is a matter of your own personal tastes. It would not make sense to suggest Final Fantasy if you don't like RPG's, would it? ;)
  • If you like horror, try Silent Hill series! Take note, only Silent Hill 4 is PS3, 2 n 3 are PS2 and 1, probably quite difficult to find now (try used copy from amazon or sth) is PS1. There's a Silent Hill Original, first out on PSP but I heard it's coming out for PS2 or 3 :huh: . Silent Hill 5 is on its way!

Good luck deciding.
  • well i love servivel horor games more than anything like resident evil you know i could collect resident evil series on ps1 and ps3 but guess what..! no copy of resident evil 1,2 and zero and resident evil 5(when it hits the stores)
  • Like i've mentioned a lot of times before, Ratchet and Clank is at the top of my list.:) I'd recommend the series to anyone who likes LOTS of action (Shooting, Jumping, blowing creatures up;)), a bit of puzzling, a good bit of humour, colourful graphics and really overall LOTS of fun...:)

NOB, if you're looking for a particular type of game series to get your teeth into, just mention the type of game you want here. I'm sure we'll be able to recommend some great titles for you.;)
  • well the type i want is RBGs
  • Now i understand you have a PS3, definitely go for Oblivion! And give Folklore a shot aswell.:)

For the PS2 there are of course the Final Fantasy's (XII in particular). And most of the Dragon Quest's are brilliant. Best bet here will be to take a look in the RPG section on some online retailers sites- there are so many (good) RPG titles on the PS2 it would be best to take a look yourself and choose according to your taste.

On the PSP there is Monster Hunter: Freedom and Monster Hunter 2. They're both brilliant. But like the PS2, there are stacks of RPG's for the PSP, so i would recommend taking a look at Play.Com or another retailer of your choice, just to make sure you choose one you will like..;)
  • Pretty much any offroad racing game, As you can probably see by my avatar, I'm quite fond of MotorStorm.
  • I must say i'm quite fond of the game too. One of the best racers of all time in my opinion. Cant wait for Motorstorm: Pacific Rift!...:D
  • I have never liked any new racing games other than midnight club. And as a true playstation gammer i would have to say the dynasty warriors is probly my faviorite series.
  • If you like killing people senselessly, then i'd definately recommend the Grand Theft Auto series... Starting from 3 up until 4
  • N.O.B said:
    hi guys well im asking you all that what series do i have to collect for my collection like finel fantasy series or kingdom hearts series or resident evil series well actually i tryed to collect all of resident evil series but guess what :rolleyes: i couldnt find a copy of residennt evil zero and a copy of resident evil out break one andresident evil surviver 2\and coming soon on
    PS3 the best game in servivel horor games /resident evil 5 so how about you guys? what series do you like?

i'm torn. splinter cell has been on a downward spiral of late and i'm not encouraged by the recent delay. pOp was pretty good at making a good thing last but that's dead now as well. i think sports games have the easiest time of it because football is football and soccer is soccer (or football depending on what part of the world you're in). it's just about making the game experiences more lifelike or at least more interesting. after all if you're going to sit on the couch pretending to play basketball it better be at least as interesting as actually playing basketball. i like what madden's done even though i'm not a fanboy they add something new each year. some sports games get that and some don't. i really enjoyed nba the ps2 and i'm glad they brought back character story play to nba 09. since i got my ps3 i was looking for a basketball game that i could really lose myself in. it's almost like bringing a gta style to a sports game minus the hookers (well minus beating the hookers to death anyway).