Halo Fan With Mucho Free Time Makes Video
  • At first, you might laugh at this kid, but you've got to hand it to him - he makes all of the weapons from Halo*, they all look dead on (Out of cardboard no less!), and he's even got the moves down. He knows how a Spartan looks reloading every weapon.

Call him silly if you must, but this dude's pretty crafty. I especially like his Machine Gun turret. At the end of the video, he makes a special request for his YouTube viewers...

[CENTER]YouTube - more halo 3 weapons( read description)

*Yes, I know this is Absolute "Playstation", but gamers should respect all aspects of video gaming culture... not just those found on Sony systems.

[/CENTER]
  • Well, he is certainly dedicated to halo, think of what addicted gamers like him could do if they actually put their minds into something productive like music, drawing, computers, or writting and other things like that. Video games suck the ambition right out of the younger generations (myself included.)
    Also it would be cool if he could go on a trapoline and do the super halo mario jump or something.
  • -=Gladius=- said:
    Also it would be cool if he could go on a trapoline and do the super halo mario jump or something.

Ha ha! I don't know that he'd survive that, even with his cardboard armor on! :D
  • Is the kid Creative....yes. Do I feel dumber for watching that....also yes. It kind of saddens me to see people take obsession with halo that far.
  • Mike C STAFF said:
    Is the kid Creative....yes. Do I feel dumber for watching that....also yes. It kind of saddens me to see people take obsession with halo that far.

But I betcha in school he has the best science projects and dioramas ;). He's probably the envy of his classmates (Well, at least until one of them sees this video - then his life will likely be ruined).