• Why dont we start our very own game saves thread to upload our (sometimes) 100% game saves... I'd really appreciate 1 for assassin's creed
  • i didnt get it shaddow what do you mean ?
  • What he means is a thread to share PS3 game saves. Have at it if you like but, to me, that's just cheating yourself of the satisfaction of getting it on your own.
  • I don't quite understand the premise of this thread either shaddow. Can you elaborate please?
  • Thought my explanation would have sufficed. :rolleyes:

Some sites have areas where people can upload/ download video game saves- shaddow was thinking this would be an idea to try here in a thread.

Seeing as this is about video game saves, I'll move this to the PlayStation Discussion.
  • Exactly lyn, its just that some people have trouble getting 100% and sometimes just cant understand what those fingers of yours type lyn... But its just a suggestion
  • Personally i would find no satisfaction out of finding all of the flags in assisans creed. There are way to many. Sadly sahddow i cant help you on getting 100 percent games as i am not a completist
  • What's downright disgusting is that people are literally SELLING these on eBay. Why Sony has not shut them down is beyond me, but these people are putting them on USB drives and selling them.

How lame would you have to be to want a completed save for Uncharted?! You'll still have to actually play the game again to get the trophies - DUH!
  • Woah, selling? Damn, i didn't know that. But i really want a save that was saved after the game was finished as mine got deleted by my son
  • shaddow said:
    Woah, selling? Damn, i didn't know that. But i really want a save that was saved after the game was finished as mine got deleted by my son

Oh, I see. That's less disgusting than I thought :redface:. There's nothing wrong with that request, as I don't think any human could possibly play through Assassin's Creed twice without jumping off of a building into a bale of hay, and landing on their head :p.

I'm sorry, I don't have a completed game save for Assassin's Creed. I didn't get far in that game because I wasn't enjoying it at all.
  • Okay, thanks anyway
  • I'm sorry, I don't have a completed game save for Assassin's Creed. I didn't get far in that game because I wasn't enjoying it at all.

I didn't enjoy it at first either MCW, but the more you get into the game the better it gets. Once the story kicks off and you start, well, killing people, you realise the game is actually very good. You can still not avoid the stupid missions where your aim is to simply overhear a very long conversation though, i'm afraid...:rolleyes:

As for a save of mine, shaddow, i'm afraid i'm still in Memory Block 3 i think. Nowhere near to completing the game and i'm not too sure when i'll get down to it.
  • Mem block 3 is fine rob,
  • Why don't you go a lot better than that- i can easily find you a 100% game save off the net. I'll link you up Via PM, due to our URL posting rules.
  • Thanks, by the way, to the people who download ps2 gamesaves and want to save them to a ps3 and not buy an adaptor which you only use once, here are the details... (1) download your prefered game save. (2)extract the data (3)create a folder named PS3. And in it, another one named EXPORT and in this one, one named PSV. (4)Extract the data to inside the psv folder (should be named something like bles-###) then save to thumb drive and enter it into your ps3. (5) go to memory card utility, press on whatever you used (usb) copy the data and then, you're on your way... Thank me later