• here is the thingy:
    leys share our salf some old games memory im teying to beat resident evil 1
    after like....3 years but..lol..im stuck with the first zombie the aet kenneth every time he kills me lol

well...its your turn to say what did you do when you got a ps console for the first time

but hey i have beaten pepsi man you know lol it was a great game in the old days right? :D
  • My brother got a ps when they came out he had it chiped so you could play all copys he had about 200 games but the 2 games i played most was distruction darby 2 and one of the james bond games
  • Smack your brother upside the head for me, will ya nasher? We don't care much for that chipping bit around here. ;)

I had the ol' grey beast back on day 1 (September 9/ 95), just a few months after first joining this place as a member (feel old now). Got it home, hooked it up and played myself some Ridge Racer. Really enjoyed the first Twisted Metal, too- took my first forum name from a character, Mr.Grimm.
  • old ps one games for me - syndicate wars, red alert, excalibur,gta, the list is endless for ps one they had a fantastic range of games.
  • in forgot gta on ps one i loved it
  • i prefer gta landon and 1 to the new one i9 honestly do better missions and more fun.
  • hey i loved resident evil series in ps 1 that was good games those times
    and crash bandecoot heh nice games
  • Crash Bandicoot and Spyro were my favourite PS1 games. I got the console in 1997 and i purchased Crash Bandicoot: Warped soon after. That's what really got me into PlayStation and i followed the Crash Bandicoots (on the PS1) religiously afterwards.

My other favourites were: Spyro, Tekken, Gran Turismo, Silent Hill and Metal Gear Solid just to name a few.
  • odd world abe's oddesy now that was a great game and the one after that.
  • nice games but bad grafics
  • abes games had brilliant graphics for back then it was a platform game yes but they had good graphoics and the animations where brilliant. im suprised you remember playstation 1 games youve just finished high scholl havent you ?
  • old game have got bad graffics to us now but back then they were great
  • still have one grade to go
  • oh i dident no you are from the us
  • well im not from the US but i'm in the intermediat school and i still have one grade to go
    in K.S.A.
  • saudi arabia ? your english aint to bad mate
  • no his english is good
  • yeah every one here says that my english is good
  • KSA thats saudi in it?
  • yeah there is saudi in it sfjp
    actually its the place where all saudis live in
    it a nice place you know
  • i do know mated ive got family thaT LIVE THERE ASWELL AS EGYPT MY MATES DAD DOES ALLOT OF BUISNESS IN SAUDI DUE TO BAE DEALLINGS, ALSO SUPPORTED THEM IN WORLD CUP 98 AND KOREA WORLD CUP AL'JABER BEING MY FAVOURITE PLAYER.
  • who supported who? and did they like the peaple there?
  • yeh me mates dad said everyone was sound but the laws are very strict. and it was me who supported sadi in world cup i lost allot of money on bets.
  • sfjp said:
    i do know mated ive got family thaT LIVE THERE ASWELL AS EGYPT MY MATES DAD DOES ALLOT OF BUISNESS IN SAUDI DUE TO BAE DEALLINGS, ALSO SUPPORTED THEM IN WORLD CUP 98 AND KOREA WORLD CUP AL'JABER BEING MY FAVOURITE PLAYER.

you mean (sami al-jaber)right?

there is al-shalhob too
  • the top one i just called him al jaber he was shit mate excellant player
  • Way to derail the topic, guys- and it's even one you started yourself, NOB. :rolleyes:

In an attempt to get things back on track, I still have some good memories of the original Twisted Metal. I liked the game that much i used a character name as my original forum name here back in '95 (before the days of vbulletin).
  • yeah me too lyn
    i played twisted metal i was using the F1 character and the police car
    those were my fave's cars
  • i was more of a vigilante 8 man me self i absoloutley loved that game as a kid me and me mates sometimes give a bash still the second one wasnt that bad either.
  • Have to say 'Syphon Filter 2' was my all time best PS title. Wouldn't mind playin it again if I had it or even a PS console.
  • i must admit i internally modded my orignal ps2 as well, but mostly so i could play import games that wouldnt work otherwise, and so i could keep games i bought in perfect condition by playing copies, i loved the old ff7, and on ps2 i pretty much only played xtreme g racing 3 and ssx3, went thru 2 ps2's, first one(the modded one) the laser died, second one got jacked when my house was robbed, so now i decided to get a 80gig ps3 with backwards compatibility so i could still play my favorite games, but ssx3 doesnt even work for more than a couple minutes, least i have xg3 still, havent tried out my favorite ps1 games yet, ff7 or castlevania symphony of the night(sadly i can only find my burned copy) i have yet to play a ps3 game thats even close to as cool as those games, although cod4 was pretty tight, better on the pc :] and yes, im a noob here, just signed up today. so what up guys.
  • You want your SOTN fix, mud, it's available on the PlayStation Store. keep the bits about the burnt games to yourself, though- we aren't into that sort of thing here. ;)

I had a good time with Vigilante 8 as well- found it to be a bit buggy at times, however.
  • i had a great with vigilante 8 too but i've been always killed lol
  • the very frist game i got for ps2 ratchet and clank love them games all the way up to the latest 1
  • first playstation game i ever owned was v rally and my brother had croc wad brilliant games they where. i still love croc to this day
  • i just thourght of a old game i love ssx tricky
  • Its Tricky ..... Its Tricky Yeh It Was Class !
  • hey any one remember's pepsi man game?
    that was a great game sliding and speeding that was my fave moves in pepsi man
  • nope what console was it on ?
    nice corvette by the way.
  • thanks sfjp
    pepsi man was on ps1 console
  • im going to saudi, to do hajj, (PILGRIMAGE), its gonna be a gud tym, iv always wanted to go to saudi
  • sorry about derailing the topic here everyone,
    syphon filter 1 & 2, metal gear solid, and gta, awesome games.
  • conflict desert storm now that was a game i really liked,went down hill a bit with the second and third one though.
  • woz that ven out for ps1, i played the first one for X-box
  • i dont think it was out for the ps1 not really sure i only ever had the ps2 back in the day (them were the days) :)
  • steelcitysurfer said:
    conflict desert storm now that was a game i really liked,went down hill a bit with the second and third one though.

the secound one was my favrot
  • they were both out for XBOX