greatest game ever
  • What is the greatest game ever in your opinion? State the full name (except for Grand Theft Auto or GTA) and tell who made it. You can also say games that haven't come out yet. You can debate but no cussing and be nice. I'll start Red Dead Revolver by Rock Star it had a nice start and surprising end. Just follow my example have fun.
  • Errm right then, my bst ever game would be Battlefield: Bad Company, made by EA,
    Bcoz it has humor and violence, (which I like).
  • that is a good game what do you have it for?
  • battlefield 2 for pc on top spec , but this is the hardest question because i love sega rally 2 arcade machine aswell and many others damn you and your hard questions.
  • ive got it for PS3, general rad
  • its no where near as good as the second one on pc serious let down over all but good game for ps3 considering whats out.
  • There's a big difference between "best game ever" and "current favorite", Prince. ;)

To me, one of the best ever games was (and still is) Castlevania: Symphony of the Night from the original PlayStation (and currently available via the PlayStation Store for download). The mix of side scroller action, open world gameplay and mix in a bit of RPG "level up" (both in your abilities and weaponry) made for the best Castlevania game in the series.
  • ooh lyndon, you sure love to correct people huh??? :D
  • when youve played as much as lyndon you earn the right to.
  • too right m8, wll he is clever
  • have you seen the new veyron ? the convertible
  • no, ill check it out, bye the way ive added u on PSN
  • cool mate whats your psn ?
  • .,........ back to the question please....you no what never mind just keep talking.
  • Ok, sorry BOSS :D the best ever would be GTA San Andreas by Rockstar, great game
  • yep it is gta vice city is a good one 2
  • I was watching the trailer of Mercanaries 2, oh the graphics on that game rock man!!
  • oh yeah im gonna so get it. oh no you didnt! you didnt pay me :)
  • [B]wot is the story line on that game, all my mate talk about it but I take no notice[/B]
  • i thnk it starts at the end of the 1st one and you dont get payed so you go on a rampage
  • What are the feautures in the game
  • oilbaron in veniswaila then i think someone dosent pay you and you go fu%kin nuts. The first one wich i had on release was just war north vs south korea with mafia in the middle it was way better than gta. when describiung it to feibnds me and my brother always said it was gta on a battlefield but better.
  • i like the resident evil series but my fave is resident evil 4
    but by watching resident evil 5 trailer you're gonna find that resident evil 5
    is a damn awesome game by the grafic and the weapons and the effects
    yeah?
  • if you like that corvette check the zx1 out its the new version and looks damn good for a yank machine.
  • i dont like scary/horror games(but i do like scary/horror movies)
  • Greatest game ever? Pong. By Atari.

Yeah... debate that! It's got it all - twitch gaming... multiplayer... sticks. And a ball. What more could you want?
  • Best ever game for me would probably have to be The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. It's one of the closest things to perfect i've ever played! Best ever RPG game so far. There will be an Elder Scrolls V which may just top it, however.:D
  • KILLZONE 2 is gonna be da best game
  • Silent HIll - for the fact it was something new, mega storyline and never gets old

I love resident evil too for the same reasons esp 2 and 4!!

I love my survival horror!!
  • kil zone 2 is going to be a shiny version of cod4 with a few little extras i was looking forward to it but then have seen allot of ingame footage and nothin g particular special.
  • Um my favorite for best game ever is the original super smash bros for n64.

As far as current thing i guess i like bioshock. Great graphics and a sweet story line, cant wait tell it comes out this october for ps3. Bioshock 2 is gonna be realised for ps3 too i guess.
  • current has to be metal gear 4....all time mario kart.
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    There's a big difference between "best game ever" and "current favorite", Prince. ;)

To me, one of the best ever games was (and still is) Castlevania: Symphony of the Night from the original PlayStation (and currently available via the PlayStation Store for download). The mix of side scroller action, open world gameplay and mix in a bit of RPG "level up" (both in your abilities and weaponry) made for the best Castlevania game in the series.

I recently downloaded this game, And I can't get it to save, Any suggestions?
  • Set up a virtual PSOne card on the hard drive and set it for slot one, Woodrow.
  • kil zone 2 is going to be a shiny version of cod4 with a few little extras i was looking forward to it but then have seen allot of ingame footage and nothin g particular special.

Have you seen the multiplayer footage, sfjp! (invisible snipers!) In my opinion it looks like it will top COD4's multiplayer.
  • Killzone 2 is gonna be the greatest best selling game for PS3,
    just the game will p*ss all over XBOX 360
  • Well......Hmmmm killzone 2 or cod5. Ooooo forgot about COD5 didnt 'cha?
  • Overhype much guys? :rolleyes: I thought this discussion was to be about greatest game released so far. Bit early to call games that are months away "the best ever"- remember what happened after the hype given to Killzone as the "halo killer"?
  • yeah but you know COD5 is awesome. I mean come on its a Call Of Duty game what COD game is not awesome. i had COD1 for my desktop computer and it wasthe best game I had, until the stupid multiplayer stoped working (and by the way i have COD2 but it won work on my computer)
  • come on guys we all know the best game ever would have to be FF7, should there even be a question asked for it???
  • Bit early to call games that are months away "the best ever"- remember what happened after the hype given to Killzone as the "halo killer"?

It's going to be interesting to see how LBP fares after all the hype it's had over the past year or so. Sales are going to be huge, after all who isnt buying the game out of curiosity alone, but it will be interesting seeing what the critics make of the game.

come on guys we all know the best game ever would have to be FF7, should there even be a question asked for it???

I hope the FF7 Remake does happen, that'll be awesome!
  • I Just got the orange box for ps3 and I think credit is due for all the games on it but Half Life 2 the most Im only on water hazard and it is awesome I used to have #1 and it was cool but I never finished it :mellow:
  • My favorite game is Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga. Even months after I completed & did everything in the game, it's still a long time from getting boring!
  • Hmm personally i have no hopes for killzone 2 being great at all, in the trailers ive seen the ai is worst than rsfom. And i havnt seen the trailer where it shows "invisible snipers," but thats sounds retarded. My least favorite thing about cod4 is that so many sucky players do nothing but camp, anything that makes someone invisble would just add to the draw of people who cant shoot to just shit in one spot. As for ff7, i bout it after playing ff10, and just couldnt finish the game.
  • I actually enjoyed Viking: Battle of Asgard....it had free-roam play, great killing combos and a cool storyline.....waiting for more God of War too.
  • COD WAW is great possbly one of the best
  • Hey have you beat it yet?
  • I think for the ps3-Resident evil 4 and GTA-Sanandreas
    and for the Ps3-Gta4 or Metal Gear Solid 4
  • Oh and Killzone 2 IS going to be awesome so is Resident evil5
  • Thats right and its 32 players online and you can even make 4 player squads!
  • I have to agree with Final Fantasy 7. There hasn't been anything to live up to it since.
  • conflict desert storm series is unreal!
    pro 6, smackdown 09, black, COD4 and rainbow 6 vegas 2 :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion