mercinaries 2
  • is there a demo coming out for this game i really enjoyed the first one but want to check out what the new ones like without wasting money.
  • Haven't seen anything said about a demo coming on this one- you may want to consider renting it out for a couple of days.
  • yeh guess ill do that,
  • ive red the review of it in a mag and it does'nt sound all that good :(
    i was quite looking forward to this one after having the first one which i also liked but it sounds like this could be yet another let down in along line of let downs (wipeing the tears away).
    best thing to do is to rent it.
  • yeh but its just the same as the first one only bigger , better graphics and more veichles they just dont like that. If you liked the first one you gotta love the second one.
  • Just found out that the Mercenaries 2 demo is coming on the 18th September- this coming thursday.
  • already bought it for 25.00 at morrisons its really good, i got soulcaliber for 25.00 and metal gear for 25.00 deal ends sunsay evening.
    mercs 2 is just like the first one but with better graphics and in snny veniswaila the games grat i think it deservesa good and fair 8/10.
  • i wish i had waited for the demo on this one....again,i bought it because it was on offer for
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    Haven't seen anything said about a demo coming on this one- you may want to consider renting it out for a couple of days.

listen to the man RENT IT people RENT IT,dont make my mistake.:)
  • Ya if you like the first one you will probably like the second one its not going to be any worse. Its just likely to be more of the same generic gamplay, and way to easy.
  • sfjp said:
    is there a demo coming out for this game i really enjoyed the first one but want to check out what the new ones like without wasting money.

you know,my friend came over with mercs 2,and i loved it!the weapon systems make up for the downsides for me