pes 2009 wont go online
  • Hi I'm having no problems getting online with any of my other games pes 2008 gta, grid,burnout but cannot get online with this, I just get testing network then this message

Unable to transmit using UDP port 5730.You may need to connect directly to the internet or adjust your connection device i.e router settings etc.
    Assign DMZ,Port Mapping.Configure NAT Table and other router settings to th PLAYSTATION R3 system. Individual products may use unique terminology.

Any help would be much appreciated.
  • We went over port forwarding before, didn't we Wonder? Head into your router settings and add that particular port number to the open ports.
  • thanks lyndon unfortunately no options to change pes 2009 in my router on the site,really annoying and poor show on konamis part in my opinion :(
  • chaNGED THE PORTS TO 5730 NO JOY ANY OTHER IDEAS ANYONE?
  • Only GRID works online now ive changed the codes same problems with pes and gta stops after 5 seconds and says my router NAT is too strict oh and on internet connection test its put me back to NAT 3 :(
  • now have no secondary dns seriously considering getting a 360 WTF!
  • Don't look specifically for the game, just look for PlayStation Network when looking for the instructions over at Port Forward. Also, the ports they list are well short of what is actually needed (starting to think i need to pin them to the top for reference). You need these open in the router along with the port Konami says:

* TCP Ports: 80, 443, 5223, and 10070 - 10080
    * UDP Ports: 3478, 3479, 3658, 10070, and 50100

As for the DNS server bit, you can find the correct numbers in your router settings- look for a summary/ connection details page. Once you have all of these in give the router a power cycle (unplug the power for a minute then plug it in again). That should get things back to NAT 2 and all the ports opened to allow normal play.
  • Thanks mate after hours of trying I decided to give the automatic way a try in the ps3 setup (internet) and weirdly I'm now online with pes :)

went into router settings right now and all the numbers are 0 still on nat 3 but all games are working online???
  • Wonderboy, You Are Right. For Anyone Struggling To Play Their Ps3 Games Online, Try Going To The Network Settings On Your Ps3 And Re-setting Up Your Internet Connection. It Worked For Me Instead Of All That Ponsing Around With Port Forwarding.... I Mean! Give Me A Break!