Fire fox vs IE [suggested by nec is google vs dogpile]
  • whats better?

i now see the light and now know IE is a dog turd

go fire fox

• should have gotten smaller pictures.
  • I voted for the "I don't use the internet". The only reason I chose that one though is because I don't use Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox.

I like my Safari program for web browsing. I never have to worry about pop ups since they're always blocked. (A feature I have yet to see Internet Explorer and Firefox take hold of)
  • i dont get pop ups on my fire fox
  • i should have added safari and opera to the list
  • i definatlet pefare mozilla fier fox
  • ok i just down loaded safari for windows and opera so now i have all 4 major browsers and then ill post witch one is better in a wile
  • For my virtual money between the 4 (yes, i have tried them all) I prefer Firefox. It is still the most secure browser out there in regards to protection against phishing schemes currently on the go. This is one thing Safari doesn't have, as Paypal warns users of in this article:

San Jose (CA) - Ebay's online payment site Paypal has issued a warning that Apple's Safari browser makes users more vulnerable to phishing.

Safari is the default browser on Macintosh computers and the iPhone. A PC version was also released last year. Steve Jobs has been quoted as saying it is one the safest Web browser available. However, Paypal disagrees.

"Apple, unfortunately, is lagging behind what they need to do, to protect their customers," said Paypal chief security officer in a PC World story. "I'd love to say that Safari was a safer browser, but at this point it isn't."

Safari does not have built-in phishing filters like the most recent versions of Internet Explorer, Firefox and Opera do. It also does not include Extended Validation certificates, another technology used to block phishing attacks.

I found both Opera and IE a bit clunkier to use, especially the newer IE with things placed around all over the browser. I also wound up with problems regarding java in Opera.

BTW, I've added both Safari and Opera to your poll to make things fair.
  • thanx lyndon

need 16 more letters
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    It is still the most secure browser out there in regards to protection against phishing schemes currently on the go. This is one thing Safari doesn't have, as Paypal warns users of in this article:

This is why I do not use paypal.;) I buy stuff with gift certificates.;)
  • I always used IE, but recently I made the switch to fire fox and I like it so much better. The built in spell checker is awesome!!
  • I have tried them all at certain times and I have came to realize Firefox is the best for me.
  • well i was goona vote for IE but i didnt know what did it means so i would say IE is my fave class to use internet with it
  • HAHAHA...I cant believe I did'nt see this before. Good job Martin!

FF All the way!!!!

Nec
  • ff for sure, I want to check out the google one though when it comes out for mac.
  • nice dp nec

i got flock last week at first i did not like it but now i like it more than firefox. its based on ff but looks nothing like it tho. it automatically checks your gmail and yahoomail also give you updates on your freinds on facebook and flickr.

its pretty good but does not have any add ons like ff but im changing my vote to flock
  • fire fox ftw!!! most def
  • i'm stuck using my ps3 browser, which i believe has firefox, but the browser itself has compatibility problems, even with myspace, no problems with my fire wall however.