COD WAW problem
  • I cant seem to invite friends into a room (& vice versa) unless I'm in a room where the game is about to begin....is this happening to anyone else? Does anyone know what the h@*l I'm talking about? ....WAW is the only game where I am having this problem
  • well i woudent no but im getting it soon maybe i might have the same problem i will tell you if i do
  • oh yeah is it good
  • LeroyJenkins said:
    I cant seem to invite friends into a room (& vice versa) unless I'm in a room where the game is about to begin....is this happening to anyone else? Does anyone know what the h@*l I'm talking about? ....WAW is the only game where I am having this problem

It's a problem with the strength, really, of either yours or your friends connections. Not a lot we could do here except make sure you have all the required ports open- these can be found in the PS3 help section.
  • Thanks Rob....that makes sense...(my buddies connection sucks)
    ...appreciate the help!
  • oh yeah...I almost forgot....Nasher08...the game is pretty cool...it seems they have accomplished what the makers have set out to do. The game plays very similar to COD4 with a "throwback" feel to it. They did a good job.
  • is it better, the same, or worse that cod4, coz i think cod4 is 1 on da gr8est games out
  • I love the new COD WAW...but COD4 rules
  • the game would be decent online if people didnt spawn in the most random spots ever. Spawn points are just horible, worse than ive ever seen in any game before. All the time ill spawn in front of 3 enimes instead of next to allies. People also spawn behind you all the time, its not such a big deal in games like domination where u spawn at flags, but for free for all and tdm its horrible. Ruins the game for me
  • i spawn near some person and he killed me then on a diffrent game some person spwand in front of me so i killed him. LeroyJenkins what you said about the game is pretty much right i love it. the best bit about new call of duty is new maps which means you havent got a clue were you are going which is fun oh and lots of diffrent guns to get use to its great.