• In the mad hatter level as batman, what do I do when I get to the toxic stuff and i have to leave robin behind at the toxic sprayer things?:confused:

Reply soon,
    -ps2rocks
  • Clear the area of blocks and you should just have 25. Deposit them in the container to make a toxic sucker. Ride it around sucking up the toxins, particularly the ones on the right. Next to the tank are some railings, so attach them to the wall and climb up, then grapple up to the Glide Suit. Drop down to the left and assemble valves to stop the toxic gas flow, then glide across the gap. Assemble the tightrope so Robin can follow, then climb up the ladder.
  • ok, but i actually meant the part after that one
  • From here head to the back of the room and push the box off the ledge, then glide to the other side and push that box off. Drop down to the lower floor and find 25 blocks for the nearby Attract Container, which will blow open the door to the right. You can now get the toxic sucker and bring it back to this side to suck up all the gunk in front of the door. Assemble both levers and open the door.

Head to the right past the gunners and up to the red boxes. Push down the two that are here, then glide across to the one on the opposite side. Assemble all the pieces to make a forklift. Ride it into shiny things. You can make another forklift, as well as a ladder and a switch for the wall which you can step on to remove the toxic gas on the upper platform. Glide to the right and you'll find another panel you can use to remove the toxic gas on the lower floor. Drop down and take the forklift to the shiny objects, with which you can make a rotator switch. Take Batman up the railing and glide to the left. Assemble the chute, then push the rotator switch to move it to the right. Throw the lever to fill up the tank with toxic stuff, then jump across the platforms. Glide to the right and hop up to the lever. Pull it to extend a bridge. Now, drop down to the lower floor again and take the forklift to the right. Leave it on the big orange switch to start an elevator working. Head to the right and into the red-lit tunnel.
  • I'm on the face off level and i've tried every thing but i can't get past the part with the laser things where you build the jiant $ sign ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!! when i do get past it inside the small door is just a minikit! WHAT DO I DO!?!?
  • Ok, use a veichcle to stand on the sign now something will blow up, then..BUILD! Ok use robin to get on the platform, using magnet armour? Go to the left corner and climb up the magnet wall, to pull the lever, it sets down a ladder, get batman and Robin to climb up there, get up there using the monkey bars, you are now at the roof of the building, pull the lever, and the other character will pull the other. You'll go up. Destroy the red metal bars and go in, the boss is here- Good Luck.
  • When I pulled the leaver, it did nothing???
  • nevermind i figured it out
  • Now i'm up to the first villan level where you put the red car into the area with green pads then i mind control the police man to flick a switch then bars apear above the car and i can't flick the other switch because a wall thing is blocking it what on earth do i do?!?!:confused: :censored:
  • Hope this helps:

This Level is very simple destroy everything you can until you come upon some bricks. Build a lever, then pull it. A window opens, a man is inside there, he has a question-mark on top of his head. (*Hint: People with ? on top of their head symbolizes that you can control them with The Riddler). When you control the man, use the man to push a red n' green pusher, keep pushing until a door opens. Now go through the door. Use clayface to pull a giant orange lorry, so you can pull a lever, get player 2 to pull the other lever. Then go through the door. When you're in the door, step on a button and get player to step on the other, and then you will go up an elevator. On the left of the elevater, monkey bars, use Clayface's high jump to get there, then jump to the ladder, and climp up to go over the gate. Get clayface to pull away all the lorry, till you upon a car, pull the car to the giant orange square button (*Hint) then pull the lever, you are now gonna build a car, just keep on building. (**Hint: Cars can smash through nearly every type of gate) smash the gate. Go to your left and find a door. smash it open, lets go. There smash an arcade machine to build a ladder go up the ladder and build the vine, go across the vine with The Riddler (*Hint) And pull down the lever, build a missle. Then smash the chairs and use the police car to smash a metal thing now you builded a machine to set of the missile, jump on it and boom.
  • not that part, the one where you're in this hunk of rubbish and you mind control the second guy to flick 2 switches and there's a small wall between the 2 switches and i can only flick 1

ps: i haven't even got up to a part with a missile???

pss i'm so confused?:confused: :confused: :confused:
  • I have completed all of the levels heroes and villains--there are two more characters who are not unlocked--one looks like the shape of a joker (though I have a joker and a joker tropical available in free play) and one looks kind of like the shape of crock though I already have a crock. What do I need to do to unlock these two characters?

Are there any extra levels available like young Indiana Jones in Lego Indiana Jones (another story if they are just those levels were you go around and smash stuff don't worry about it those are so boring)--if so what do you have to do to get them?
  • not that part, the one where you're in this hunk of rubbish and you mind control the second guy to flick 2 switches and there's a small wall between the 2 switches and i can only flick 1

Can you give me the name of the level you're on...?

What do I need to do to unlock these two characters?

I think those two slots are for custom characters. There are 46 unlockable characters plus the two custom slots.

Are there any extra levels available like young Indiana Jones in Lego Indiana Jones (another story if they are just those levels were you go around and smash stuff don't worry about it those are so boring)--if so what do you have to do to get them?

There are two bonus levels, but i'm afraid they are the levels where you have to collect 1,000,000 studs. If you're still interested i can still tell you how to unlock them.
  • Thanks. The collect 1 million stud levels aren't worth the trouble. I must have all of the characters but the custom ones. Thanks.
  • Nevermind I got it AGAIN!
  • My cousin has this game and we can't figure out why the red bricks don't unlock any extras? They only seem to unlock "Suit Upgrades" witch most of them DONT WORK!!! IT'S DRIVING US NUTS!!!
  • We found cheat codes on the internet for the extras but we still want to know why that's the only way???
  • We found cheat codes on the internet for the extras but we still want to know why the red bricks don't give you extras???
  • In the villain level "Arctic World," what do you do with the 2 laser cannons? (In the room with the trapped penguins.) The one on the left seems to get stuck after being rotated through the first two pink targets.
  • Never mind. Got it!