Hey everyone!
  • Im new to the site and just joined to get all the latest of ps3...Im currently playin C O D more than anything else at the moment!

My User name online is - Dave_griff88

Add me ! :)
  • Welcome to Playstation Network dave_griff88! If I had a PS3 I would add you for sure, although I don't know how much of a pal I would be since I'm no good at first person shooters.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me or one of the other STAFF members and we'll do our best to get your an answer.:)
  • ok....well...welcome to the site.....my problem is just like melinda (don't have PS3) be sure that i'm gonna add you when get my PS3

and feel free to talk with the other members...that's for sure
  • Welcome to the site buddy!

I splurged over the summer and bought a ps3, but can't play it anymore. These guys who live in my appartment building set their drapes on fire and it set of the sprinkler system in the entire building. It ruined my tv's, laptop, and ps3. Just got a new laptop, working on the ps3 again.
  • Has anyone out there played the game Orphen for ps2 and Devil May Cry 3 for ps2? I could use some help.
  • Mike, that sucks, could you not claim on insuracne? Have you not got the Continuous Play policy, well worth it,