Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3)
  • I'm sure some of you will have something to say about this one- let's hear it!
  • WOW! No replies yet? Is everyone too busy playing? This game is great, as expected. I wish that it was bundled with a headset though. It is way more fun to play with people you can BS with or talk shxt to. :mad:

And the lobby could be better. more like socom maybe. Minor complaints tho. still an awesome game. :cool:
  • I do think it misses some things from SA which made it great, a small list of the things I miss:-

Gym - new fighting moves and pumping iron was always fun
    Car modding - I loved this, was disappointed when I saw you can't do it in 4.
    Clothes - SA had a massive amount of clothes compared to 4.
    hydraulics?!?! - i havnt seen a car with hydraulics yet :(
    Lack of guns - There doesnt seem to be as many..

I'll come back and post some more, my minds a bit blank at the mo!

BTW I havn't completed GTA 4 yet so if I'm wrong on anything, i do apoligise.
  • compared to some of the games Ive played on the PS3 i must say this one has the worst graphics out of all of them,im having a few issues getting connected online at the moment hopefully that will improve.
  • im not really that impressed with it good mindless fun in multiplayer but the game rooms arent half as full as i thought they would be is anyone else suprised by this ?
  • Just got it, just started it and 30 secs into the game I ran over a cop. (steering sucks) so things immediately got interesting. It'll take some getting used to, but I'm certain I'll be sold.
  • go to be honest i bought it but wasnt sold by what i played very average graphics and gameplay and very short story and limited extras.
  • sfjp said:
    im not really that impressed with it good mindless fun in multiplayer but the game rooms arent half as full as i thought they would be is anyone else suprised by this ?

ive noticed that theres never anyone around takes ages to get a game and then its the same old thing loss of connection :frown:
  • how do steel mate, not had issues with connections that could be the host quiting the game. Well have to have a match again. I trhink i gonna trade it in for metal gear ive already pre ordered it and you get £30.00 trade in for gta.
  • Where is that Sam, i may trade it in myself, will finish single player missions then trade it.
  • dcurtis216 said:
    I do think it misses some things from SA which made it great, a small list of the things I miss:-

Gym - new fighting moves and pumping iron was always fun
    Car modding - I loved this, was disappointed when I saw you can't do it in 4.
    Clothes - SA had a massive amount of clothes compared to 4.
    hydraulics?!?! - i havnt seen a car with hydraulics yet :(
    Lack of guns - There doesnt seem to be as many..

I'll come back and post some more, my minds a bit blank at the mo!

BTW I havn't completed GTA 4 yet so if I'm wrong on anything, i do apoligise.

i miss those to, plus the stunt money u get after performing a sick stunt
  • that might be a good idea to trade it in im just not feeling the vibe from this game at all :(
  • GTA IV is fun! period. LOTS TO DO...multiplayer if FUN could have been better but FUN nonthe less!!

City could have had more 'shops, bars, clubs, etc..' but its the 1st 'next-gen GTA'...im sure GTA 5 will have all this & MORE!!