2 Weeks to live
  • Ok now that I have got your attention, I was wondering what would you do if you was told you only had 2 weeks left to live?

How would you spend the last 2 precious weeks of your life?

Yes it may be a random kind of thing to ask, but i'm curious
  • I would definitely go sky diving on at least one of the days. I would also love to go scuba somewhere, I just got my certification.

Other than that I would probably party hard every night.
  • I would have a big massive party - and just relax with my friends and family
  • You're not planning on killing me anytime soon are you dylan?

I would probably spend it with my friends and family. I know that's less than exciting but that's what I'd do.:)
  • Ill just take suwerside on to last day I would live naa im just kiding but it was a good sujesten <_< I will realy take a trip to england with my famliy and meet david tennit
  • [QUOTE=ANS;68416]ICOLOR] I will realy take a trip to england with my famliy and meet david tennit

from ANS :D
  • i think i would try and finish all my ps3 games then i would no i had got my moneys worth :) or sit crying with my family for two weeks ;)
  • I would pray for forgiveness from Almighty God, and try to get my sins forgiven, so i can chill in heaven, and play online with all Earth people, when im in heaven, :)
  • :o damn tats a good question

i think i would do all stuff i have never done

ie. scuba diving sky diving and hijack sony to make a game about my last two weeks alive haha lol :p :p :p
  • steelcitysurfer said:
    i think i would try and finish all my ps3 games then i would no i had got my moneys worth :) or sit crying with my family for two weeks ;)

relly steelcitysurfer :mellow: are you gonna sit crying with my family for two weeks