gta 4 - stuck at 65%
  • I have completed the mission where i kill pegorino but i am on 65% and i have no missions to go to and whatever i do the game tells me i'm still on 65%. how can this be solved
  • i have just done the same part in the game but i just got more missions after it ...... i think your game is broke yhuu might need a new one ..... bad luck
  • DARRENH123 said:
    i have just done the same part in the game but i just got more missions after it ...... i think your game is broke yhuu might need a new one ..... bad luck

it gave u choices on who u kill i think it was x player or dyane how did u kill then another choice to kill franices or the brother if they kill ur girlfriend u have done it wrong if they kill romaon that right but still at 90 percent but u have to get in a police car and do the missions their And all so if you hAvent kill all the flying rats the birds you have to search the city for them i hope thi has been some help if u havent got it already
  • There is always the "friends @ 100%" challenge. try to get your remaining friends @ 100% or as close too that for the achievement. I think I am at the same point, but I have a bunch of missions on the go now.